Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pharmaceutical medicine and the biblical law?

Re: Pharmaceutical medicine and the biblical law?

The new field of natural medicine is growing very fast, and I am thrilled to see it happen.

The pharmaceutical companies have had a lock on our health for many decades, and they are killing us with their government approved poisons. They control what medical schools teach to student doctors, and most physicians know little about medicine outside their closed-world of chemicals and knives. They've been taught that old folk remedies were nonsense, and some truly were, but they've not been told about the many practices which had real value.

Most physicians are innocently attempting to fulfill their dreams of doing good for society, and they genuinely believe they have the best answers to the problems. We might criticize those physicians who try to see a hundred patients a day in their attempt to get obscenely wealthy, but they are not all like that. And lest we develop too much anger at the doctors, let's keep in mind that their skills look pretty good when one has an injury, wounds, or broken bones.

Certainly, doctors are needed in our society, and we can be very thankful for them.

Our contempt is more properly directed toward the giant pharmaceutical companies which control the medical industry and prevent effective treatments for cancer and heart-disease, and other things, from ever being "legal."

Look at this verse...

2Ch 16:12:12And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought not to the LORD, but to the physicians. - KJV

2 Paralipomenon 16:12:[12] And Asa fell sick in the nine and thirtieth year of his reign, of a most violent pain in his feet, and yet in his illness he did not seek the Lord, but rather trusted in the skill of physicians. - Douay-Rheims Bible

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    According to W.E. Vine’s expository dictionary of New Testament Words (page 1074), the word SORCERY comes from a Greek word, PHARMAKIA - used as a noun, it “signifies a sorcerer,” one who uses drugs, potions, spells, enchantments, as in Rev. 21:8.

Revelation 21:8 “But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

The english word for drugs, pharmacy, comes from this same root. Drugs and potions have traditionally been used in witchcraft and satanic rituals to induce deeper subconscious states which enable persons to have fellowship and communication with demons. Realizing the satanic relationship with drug use helps us to understand why abusers of drugs experience such bondage and depravation. No where in the Bible or in history have drugs been used to bring people closer to God - they have always been used in relation to bringing people closer to evil powers and demonic influences.
    Prescription medication,does it really help,or does it make the person worse?
    Some need it,and it may help but THEN all prescription medications come with side effects,all of them.
    The side effects are never really good.
    The doctors are not giving us ''poison'' or something made out of ''witchcraft''
    We got to be careful with what is given to us.
    Where would the folks with ,Arthritis,epilepsy,depression,diabetes etc etc be without prescription medication?
    It's only those who choose to misuse the medication,taking overdoses or getting addicted to it.
    Modern physicians are not witch doctors.
    I guess the physicians are the ones who know what they are doing,I mean if patients started dying then,well let's Just say people would start staying away from that physician.
    A physician,I don't think has intentionally ever killed a patient by giving them some medication that would be adverse to that person.
    How would people survive without physicians and medication?
    When you see a doctor,you tell them what is wrong with you,he/she doesn't make assumptions.
    If medication brings people closer to evil powers or demonic influences,then why do certain medications cure a person?
    If the person is a Christian wouldn't that person know if he/she is been drawn to evil powers?
    Medications given by doctors doesn't make people do bad things.
    You ever walk in to see a doctor prescribing medication with little skulls on the box or bottle?
    I mean you are given a choice,doctors never really force medication upon people.
    If medication/drugs brings people closer to evil powers then it is the person/patients who is responsible.
    Doctors are not demons.
    If you are dying and there are no doctors,what would you do?If given a choice take medication and live or leave it and die which would it be?
    Medications are not potions,doctors don't sit around a cauldron with a large spoon mixing toads with rabbits..

Psalm 104:14:He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;
    Genesis 9:3:Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
    Genesis 1:29:And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Ecclesiastes 7:17:Be not over much wicked, neither be thou foolish: why shouldest thou die before thy time?

Why should we die early because we avoid doctors and medication that could help us??

The splendor of Yah's handy work, the Appalachian mountains

Recently, my wife and I were researching natural remedies online and found a lot of very interesting things. It seems that almost everything that grows naturally has some purpose, whether mixed together or taken alone. For instance, boiling the bark of an oak tree and drinking the broth is an aid for diarrhea. Likewise, pine needles act as natural bug repellent. I saw many flowers that I see commonly in my area that are aids for pain, insomnia, digestive problems, and probably every other ailment known to man.

I believe doctors ARE important, but first we must ask Yahweh in prayer for healing, through faith and proper use of herbs we should be able to get better. Doctors though often times are only in the profession for the financial benefit. Good luck finding an M.D. that advocates the use of holistic remedies, there are some, but only SOME.

Recent studies in Europe are proving that marijuana is more useful for health reasons than ever thought before. There is such a taboo put upon this naturally growing plant, along with its promotion in smoking it, that most Americans don't believe any of the facts surrounding the research. I think it was in Sweden where doctors created a balm from the THC and applied it to MRSA patients, showing rapid signs of healing and even CURING the disease. There is probably more that can be done with it, but we must pull ourselves away from thinking that it is for smoking. I dont think that was its purpose when Yahweh designed it. The jews probably have told us that its for smoking, and thats all its for. Just speculation of course, but, despite all the efforts to not only abolish hemp, but also to completely eradicate the plant have all but failed.

Natural is the way to go if given the option I think
    James 1:22 - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."