Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Merry CHRISTmas!

Blog Entries

Re: Merry CHRISTmas!

Merry Christmas !!!!!

Did you know ? - http://youtu.be/y9s-CR38Yvo

A very merry Christmas to our Saxon people.

Merry Christmas, but I did eat too much and now I am on the aspirin! We love our kinsfolk, all the best!

Unto us a child is born! Merry Christmas.

Cool Re: Merry CHRISTmas!

Any polls here re reader's position on the MASS for Christ? Some old school purists would bring up the calendar issue, conception vs birth dates, the omission in the gospels of the anointed-messiah ever saying to celebrate his conception/birth but rather "do this in remembrance of me" (i.e. last supper /wake-feast ), and the many other ideas, ideologies and analysis biblical and otherwise.
    And all that without even bringing up the commercial aspects of this secular holiday... ;-)
    Why not dream bigger, aim higher? Why make Third Position (3P) one's new ideology in 2020? ...iows:
    What if one goes neither left, nor right, but beyond all of mankind's bankrupt traditions of religion-politics-money?
    ---- why not be with the fellowship of way-showers? (i.e. a fraternal benefit society)
    https://www.hosfell.org/single-post/way-showers

Quote Originally Posted by KonigKlaus View Post
    Some old school purists would bring up the calendar issue, conception vs birth dates
    ...and those "old school purists" would just be more faithless jews attempting to butcher our Saxon scripture considering there are hundreds of prophecies from the minor prophets alone commanding Israelites to commemorate the forthcoming virgin birth of Christ.

And all that without even bringing up the angels annunciation to the shepherds for all generations; "This will be a sign* to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger" or Isaiah 7:14; "The Lord himself will give you a sign*: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel."

*sēmeion = annual ceremony
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Merry Christmas, friends.

As Dr. Swift correctly stated "Christmas is for Israel."

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...-is-for-Israel
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Blog Entries

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Racially aware Kins people of the world who seeks truth. Prayers go out to Erik whose Loved ones are not well. Understandings to the new direction the ministry has gone. ------ Being cannon folder for those who seeks not the truth is not required for my respect. ----
    News Years goal being humility to all our people; those who choose being cannon folder and those who spiritually seek our God without as many risks. A world that is friendly is better than one surrounded by hate.