Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry CHRISTmas!

Re: Merry CHRISTmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Noonan View Post
    Thanks, my brothers.
    Are you depressed?

Sorry Im late. I hope everybody had a nice Christmas with people they love. Theres no reason to be a grinch this time of year. I dont think God would hate us for sharing the Gospel and truth of Israel with our family and friends on the holiday. There's nothing wrong with thinking about baby Jesus.

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Vargio View Post
    Sorry Im late. I hope everybody had a nice Christmas with people they love. Theres no reason to be a grinch this time of year. I dont think God would hate us for sharing the Gospel and truth of Israel with our family and friends on the holiday. There's nothing wrong with thinking about baby Jesus.
    Welcome back brother, I haven't seen you for awhile.

Muslims in Australia offended by Christmas, ask that it be renamed

RELIGIOUS groups have launched an attack on Christmas – calling for it to be renamed and toned down.

A leading Islamic body says the use of the term "Christmas" is politically incorrect because it excludes too many people in multicultural Australia.

The Forum on Australia's Islamic Relations wants a community debate to find an alternative – suggesting the word "festive" as a possible replacement.

And a Queensland Jewish leader has called for an end to the "automatic imposition" of Christmas on the community, saying the season has been reduced to a "shopping festival".

The attacks have outraged Christian churches, family groups and civic leaders. Even other Muslim groups have slammed the call.

Islamic Council of Queensland president Abdul Jalal said Muslims have "no right" to question what Christians called their religious festival.

Happy New Year!

I pray 2011 is better than 2010.

Happy New Year 2011!!!!

It's that time of year again - Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm glad to actually have some fellowship this year. I am truly grateful for all that I have. I hope everyone has a blessed holiday!

Aside from extended music service, I do not celebrate this holiday for the reason of its uncertain origin and obvious commercialization. It has no clear biblical mandate.

But to those Christian brothers who celebrate it: Merry Christmas! Let Our Lord and King Jesus Christ bless you in everything you do.
    Resist jews, negroes and coloreds and jews, negroes and coloreds will flee from you

Do right and fear nothing and no one

Give me liberty or give me death

A man and a woman can be judged exclusively of his or her deeds:
    any other judgment is unjust by its nature and null and void from the moment it is rendered

Nec amicus officium nec hostis iniuriam mihi intulit quo in toto non reddidi

Ad Terra per Astra, Militare et vincere

Magna Europa Est Patria Nostra

Veritas superabit

Christmas may be pagan, but the best part about it is that jews find it offensive. Man, there is nothing more sickening than watching those hooked-nosed reptiles wave their menorahs in everyone's face.

Anyhow, hope everyone here had a wonderful Christmas. Hope u all have a wonderful new year. They say this is going to be a big year. Let's see what happens...

YHVH bless...
    Their valiant ones shall cry without: the ambassadors of peace shall weep bitterly- Isaiah 33:7