Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Pastor Visser

Re: Congrats Pastor Visser

DAVID RECOVERS ALL
    I Samuel 30:1-20

Now it happened, when David and his men came to Ziklag, on the third day, that the Amalekites had invaded the South and Ziklag, attacked Ziklag and burned it with fire, and had taken captive the women and those who were there, from small to great; they did not kill anyone, but carried them away and went their way. So David and his men came to the city, and there it was, burned with fire; and their wives, their sons, and their daughters had been taken captive. Then David and the people who were with him lifted up their voices and wept, until they had no more power to weep. And David's two wives, Ahinoam the Jezreelitess, and Abigail the widow of Nabal the Carmelite, had been taken captive. Now David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and his daughters. But David encouraged himself in the LORD his God.

...So David inquired of the LORD, saying, "Shall I pursue this troop? Shall I overtake them?" And He answered him, "Pursue, for you shall surely overtake them and without fail recover all." So David went. ...David recovered all that the Amalekites had carried away, and David rescued his two wives. And nothing of theirs was lacking, either small or great, sons or daughters, spoil or anything which they had taken from them; David recovered all. Then David took all the flocks and herds they had driven before those other livestock, and said, "This is David's spoil."
    But on that day I will set apart the land of Goshen, where My people are living...in order that you may know that I, the LORD, am in the midst of the land. I will make a clear distinction between your people and My people....

The only place it did not hail was the land of Goshen, where the Israelites were. ...And there was thick darkness in all the land of Egypt for three days...but all the sons of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Exodus 8:22-23, 9:26, 10:22-23

Obadiah 1:18

Welcome Back!

In breaking news, "Pastor" Martin Lindstedt has just convened an emergency edition of Da Dik-Dik Show, nee The Movement Turd, to discuss how to run Pastor Visser back out of Christian Identity.

Re: Welcome Back!

I am very glad to see CPM back!

Thanks for bringing it back Pastor Visser!

Yahweh Bless

Yeah, nice to see u all back. YHVH bless all!

Amen! Yahweh answers prayer!
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Kinsfolk,

It’s been an exciting year with attacks seemingly coming from all directions. What’s interesting about the enemy is their ability to put aside their differences in order to direct their hatred towards you. The opinion of Covenant People’s Ministry regarding the current slander campaign is best summed up in an excerpt from Pastor Visser’s forthcoming book Agriculture in the Bible;

“I’ve repented of this long ago but when I was in my late teens and early twenties I was a paid employee of Slave Pit, INC in Richmond, VA. While I’m embarrassed to have a negative mythos within the heavy metal band GWAR, I learned a valuable lesson from my band mates early in life – there’s no such thing as bad publicity. Be it positive or negative, publicity is promotion and proof that somebody either hates or loves you enough to devote their time towards furthering your craft. Feed them the crumbs you want them to have and let the talkers do the rest. Just remember to do whatever it takes to never allow the bohabs to have the same control over your thoughts and actions.”

As you can see, we’ve returned over a week earlier than our promised date of April 20th (4-20). The reason for this blank space was dual-fold;

It allowed us to squash the bugs that littered our forum and hindered our users. Previous to the brown out users were experiencing “exploits” when loading the forums.

It allowed a fresh and complete upload of all CPM materials; this means there’s no reported missing files or links – everything we’ve ever produced is now available online.

It allowed the enemy to put their own foot in their mouths. Give the slanderer enough false assurance they’ll almost always cross the lines of reason when they feel it’s safe. Every allegation put forth by the enemies of Christian Identity and this ministry will be addressed in upcoming months – just not in the manner you’d expect it to be!

Indeed, there will be new audio files coming beginning with back catalog releases of The Gospel of Thomas series while we upgrade the recording equipment this weekend. Regular CPM broadcasting will resume after April 20th of this year (one week), including the Wednesday night Bible studies. Additional archived audio has been sent to the editor, time will tell.

In order to further perpetuate future generations of Christian Identity pastors, Pastor Visser has recently agreed to offer two additional ordinations to men who feel called to the ministry and show promise of longevity within the movement.

To date, Pastor Visser has ordained three Adamite men (all still active);

John Michael Estes, GA [2005] (Battlefield/Default) "Mountain Called Left"

William Shawn DeClue, MO [2009] "Letter To My People"

Mark "Tex" Echols, AR [2011] "Sheep As Allegory"

An ordination through Pastor Visser covers both factions of Church of Jesus Christ Christian as he holds an awarded ordination for completion of the American Institute of Theology course (Harrison, Ark) and holds further valid ordinations from both pastors Morris Gullet and Jay Faber.

Contact this ministry with your Christian Identity article or post it in these forums to be considered! As always, there are no dues or uniforms involved in being a member of Covenant People’s Ministry. Like all other Shepherd’s Chapel outreaches, we keep no records. Yahweh knows if you belong to Him.

As previously mentioned, Pastor Visser is working with Pastor Echols on a new book titled “Agriculture in the Bible” thus portions of this volume will be released to the internet in the form of text articles. This study details the use of nature and farming in the parables of Christ using the Christogenos translation and like the previous four books by Pastor Visser will be made available to the internet for free. Look for them!

Thanks to all who’ve supported this ministry through the years – you are CPM.

Yah Bless,
    Suggested CPM Sermon: An Haughty Spirit (September 14th, 2019)

Welcome back! I thought we were gone forever.

The new sermons are great.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

An ordination through Pastor Visser covers both factions of Church of Jesus Christ Christian as he holds an awarded ordination for completion of the American Institute of Theology course (Harrison, Ark) and holds further valid ordinations from both pastors Morris Gullet and Jay Faber.
    I've never heard of these guys except Declue from the forums since I guess you had a fallen out or something. What happened to the others? Are they still active?

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Kinsfolk,

It’s been an exciting year with attacks seemingly coming from all directions. What’s interesting about the enemy is their ability to put aside their differences in order to direct their hatred towards you. The opinion of Covenant People’s Ministry regarding the current slander campaign is best summed up in an excerpt from Pastor Visser’s forthcoming book Agriculture in the Bible;

“I’ve repented of this long ago but when I was in my late teens and early twenties I was a paid employee of Slave Pit, INC in Richmond, VA. While I’m embarrassed to have a negative mythos within the heavy metal band GWAR, I learned a valuable lesson from my band mates early in life – there’s no such thing as bad publicity. Be it positive or negative, publicity is promotion and proof that somebody either hates or loves you enough to devote their time towards furthering your craft. Feed them the crumbs you want them to have and let the talkers do the rest. Just remember to do whatever it takes to never allow the bohabs to have the same control over your thoughts and actions.”

As you can see, we’ve returned over a week earlier than our promised date of April 20th (4-20). The reason for this blank space was dual-fold;

It allowed us to squash the bugs that littered our forum and hindered our users. Previous to the brown out users were experiencing “exploits” when loading the forums.

It allowed a fresh and complete upload of all CPM materials; this means there’s no reported missing files or links – everything we’ve ever produced is now available online.

It allowed the enemy to put their own foot in their mouths. Give the slanderer enough false assurance they’ll almost always cross the lines of reason when they feel it’s safe. Every allegation put forth by the enemies of Christian Identity and this ministry will be addressed in upcoming months – just not in the manner you’d expect it to be!

Indeed, there will be new audio files coming beginning with back catalog releases of The Gospel of Thomas series while we upgrade the recording equipment this weekend. Regular CPM broadcasting will resume after April 20th of this year (one week), including the Wednesday night Bible studies. Additional archived audio has been sent to the editor, time will tell.

In order to further perpetuate future generations of Christian Identity pastors, Pastor Visser has recently agreed to offer two additional ordinations to men who feel called to the ministry and show promise of longevity within the movement.

Contact this ministry with your Christian Identity article or post it in these forums to be considered! As always, there are no dues or uniforms involved in being a member of Covenant People’s Ministry. Like all other Shepherd’s Chapel outreaches, we keep no records. Yahweh knows if you belong to Him.

As previously mentioned, Pastor Visser is working with Pastor Echols on a new book titled “Agriculture in the Bible” thus portions of this volume will be released to the internet in the form of text articles. This study details the use of nature and farming in the parables of Christ using the Christogenos translation and like the previous four books by Pastor Visser will be made available to the internet for free. Look for them!

Thanks to all who’ve supported this ministry through the years – you are CPM.

Yah Bless,
    What?????????????????? Bill was ordained by Visser but was never a moderator?????????????
    ALL HAIL THE IMPERIAL DINGUS!!!