Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Pastor Visser

Re: Congrats Pastor Visser

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Switzer View Post
    I listened to the recording. I'm sorry about the things that happened to you, Pastor Visser, but I'm delighted Yahweh saw fit to exonerate you.

A lot of good things have been happening in the past few days: Eli testified in a court on behalf of a brother, and the defendant got off... and Mad Marty has been exposed as an actual jew. Bill Finck's christogenea broke the 100,000 top website barrier. The awakening process is beginning, praise Yahweh!
    Linstedt has been exposed as a Jew?? Damn Kike, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I hate that S.O.B with a passion. May I ask where you got this information from so I can see it for myself? Also, where can I listen to this recording you mentioned and Pastor Visser's talk with Pastor Eli ... is it what Prakazrel posted up top? Actually, I'll go click on that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_and_Omega View Post
    Linstedt has been exposed as a Jew?? Damn Kike, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I hate that S.O.B with a passion. May I ask where you got this information from so I can see it for myself? Also, where can I listen to this recording you mentioned and Pastor Visser's talk with Pastor Eli ... is it what Prakazrel posted up top? Actually, I'll go click on that now.
    http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-22187/TS-415193.mp3

A and O, I'll make this short as I don't want to clog the board up with a Marty-ball, but basically I found out his mother's maiden name is Samuelson. It's a name equally popular among jews and Whites, but almost all Whites with that name come from western Europe, not Sweden like Marty claims. Couple that with his mother's scatalogical adventures and Marty's fetish for the nasty stuff, and it's a dead cert Marty's got Canannite blood. It's the only explanation that makes sense.

<---very happy.

Welcome back, PV.

Thank you, Red Rider. I actually listened to this yesterday when I clicked on the link Prakazrel posted but I appreciate it just the same. Actually, I like listening to these things on my media player better because it's easier for me to reverse back to certain parts if I so choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Switzer View Post
    A and O, I'll make this short as I don't want to clog the board up with a Marty-ball, but basically I found out his mother's maiden name is Samuelson. It's a name equally popular among jews and Whites, but almost all Whites with that name come from western Europe, not Sweden like Marty claims. Couple that with his mother's scatalogical adventures and Marty's fetish for the nasty stuff, and it's a dead cert Marty's got Canannite blood. It's the only explanation that makes sense.
    Yes, that does make sense. Well, thank you for getting back to me on this.

Yahweh bless Pastor Visser!

thank you for your prayers, this is a very difficult time for us and I hope to see the spirit of God renew our faith and the re establish the vows that have been broken

What's this I hear about Visser going to jail in Seattle for sniping marsupials?

I go away for a few weeks and things fall apart? What did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Orange View Post
    What's this I hear about Visser going to jail in Seattle for sniping marsupials?

I go away for a few weeks and things fall apart? What did I miss?
    You didn't miss anything, sir. Seriously.