Thread: Jude 14 - Question

Jude 14 - Question

Who are the saints spoken of in Jude 14:And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, - KJV
    If no man has gone to heaven?
    John 3:13:And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. - KJV

Jude 1:15 states this:To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. - KJV

So,again who are those saints?

Re: Jude 14 - Question

His "holy ones."

The word “saints” we now apply commonly to “redeemed” saints, or to Christians. The original word is, however, applicable to all who are “holy,” angels as well as men. The common representation in the Scriptures is, that he would come attended by the angels Mat 25:31, and there is doubtless allusion here to such beings. It is a common representation in the Old Testament also that God, when he manifests himself, is accompanied by great numbers of heavenly beings (See Psa 68:17 & Deu 33:2).

Dan 7:9-10; "I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened."

The passage in Enoch is as follows: “Behold he comes with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgment upon them, and to destroy the wicked, and to strive (at law) with all the carnal for everything which the sinful and ungodly have done and committed against him.”
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

I hasten the day!
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

elect of Lord Jesus Christ, that were murdered for the Christian faith throughout the ages till the 2nd Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
    Last edited by Crossman; 01-22-2016 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by George Lenz View Post
    elect of Lord Jesus Christ, that were murdered for the Christian faith throughout the ages till the 2nd Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
    Amen, brother – great posts!