Thread: Benny Hinn and Paula White由oman Holiday?

Benny Hinn and Paula White由oman Holiday?

Evangelist Benny Hinn recently admitted at a crusade in Oakland, Calif., to having a "friendship" with fellow minister Paula White while he's still married after a tabloid pictured them holding hands in Rome on July 13. But the well-known healing minister says the relationship is over.

...Hinn told the crowd in Oakland that the Vatican made him a Patron of the Arts and invited him to visit Rome. He said patrons are asked to find donors to help maintain the Vatican's art collections, and he wanted White to become a donor.

"I let her come with me to Rome so she can donate money," Hinn said. "That was stupid on my part. And for that I do ask forgiveness."

The National Enquirer published photos in its Aug. 2 issue of Hinn walking hand-in-hand with White in Rome. The article, which released July 23, claimed the two spent three nights in a five-star hotel Hinn booked under a false name.

Hinn said in Oakland that he and White found "common ground" after she appeared on This Is Your Day in late May. White and her ex-husband, Randy, went through a public divorce in 2007. She now leads the Tampa, Fla., church they founded, Without Walls International Church, and has her own national television show called Paula Today. ...

Read more: http://www.charismamag.com/index.php...#ixzz0yd497XlY
    But on that day I will set apart the land of Goshen, where My people are living...in order that you may know that I, the LORD, am in the midst of the land. I will make a clear distinction between your people and My people....

The only place it did not hail was the land of Goshen, where the Israelites were. ...And there was thick darkness in all the land of Egypt for three days...but all the sons of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Exodus 8:22-23, 9:26, 10:22-23

Re: Benny Hinn and Paula White由oman Holiday?

Quote Originally Posted by DunaMiss View Post
    "I let her come with me to Rome so she can donate money," Hinn said.
    "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" (Luke 6:45).

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" (Luke 6:45).
    LOL!!!

This thing is wrong on just so many levels ...where to begin?
    But on that day I will set apart the land of Goshen, where My people are living...in order that you may know that I, the LORD, am in the midst of the land. I will make a clear distinction between your people and My people....

The only place it did not hail was the land of Goshen, where the Israelites were. ...And there was thick darkness in all the land of Egypt for three days...but all the sons of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Exodus 8:22-23, 9:26, 10:22-23

Quote Originally Posted by DunaMiss View Post
    LOL!!!

This thing is wrong on just so many levels ...where to begin?
    Actually it's the perfect relationship.
    They are both charlatans and hucksters and they deserve each other.
    Anyone who thinks that these two or any of their ilk are men/women of God have had their eyes blinded and their ears deafened.
    They are the epitome of the blind leading the blind.
    Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
    Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
    Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.