Thread: Who are the sheep?

Who are the sheep?

Obviously the jews are not by these verses,

Joh 10:24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
    Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
    Joh 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
    Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
    Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
    Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
    Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

The jews hate us because we have eternal life abiding in us.
    Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
    Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
    Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
    Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Re: Who are the sheep?

Matthew 15:24:But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. - KJV

The Anglo Saxon,Celtic,Kindred Peoples scattered abroad...

ANSWER: Yahweh's Own people—not "all the children of the world."

He killed the oldest son in each Egyptian family, the flower of youth throughout the land of Egypt. But He led forth His own people like sheep and guided them in the wilderness like a flock. (Psalm 78:51-52)

So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations. (Psalm 79:13)

For He is our God, and we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand…. (Psalm 95:7)

My people have become lost sheep; Their shepherds have led them astray. They have made them turn aside on the mountains; They have gone along from mountain to hill And have forgotten their resting place. (Jeremiah 50:6)

And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered. My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them. (Ezekiel 34:5-6)

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. (Isaiah 53:6)

For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. (Ezekiel 34:11-12)

Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock. For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he. (Jeremiah 31:10-11)

And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase. And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD. (Jeremiah 23:3-4)

And the LORD their God shall save them in that day as the flock of his people: for they shall be as the stones of a crown, lifted up as an ensign upon his land. (Zechariah 9:16)

He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young. (Isaiah 40:11)

I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. (John 10:11, 14-16)

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. (Matthew 10:16)

Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves. (Luke 10:3)

And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you. Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. (Luke 12:29-32)
    But on that day I will set apart the land of Goshen, where My people are living...in order that you may know that I, the LORD, am in the midst of the land. I will make a clear distinction between your people and My people....

The only place it did not hail was the land of Goshen, where the Israelites were. ...And there was thick darkness in all the land of Egypt for three days...but all the sons of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Exodus 8:22-23, 9:26, 10:22-23

Pastor Butler addressed this question in his sermon "Life Law"

[MP3]http://www.archive.org/download/cjcc-an-richard-g-butler/Butler-Life_Law.mp3[/MP3]
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Thus says the Lord GOD concerning Edom
    (We have heard a report from the LORD,
    And a messenger has been sent among the nations, saying,

“ Arise, and let us rise up against her for battle”):
    2 “ Behold, I will make you small among the nations;
    You shall be greatly despised.
    3 The pride of your heart has deceived you,
    You who dwell in the clefts of the rock,
    Whose habitation is high;
    You who say in your heart, ‘Who will bring me down to the ground?’
    4 Though you ascend as high as the eagle,
    And though you set your nest among the stars,
    From there I will bring you down,” says the LORD.
    5 “ If thieves had come to you,
    If robbers by night—
    Oh, how you will be cut off!—
    Would they not have stolen till they had enough?
    If grape-gatherers had come to you,
    Would they not have left some gleanings?
    6 “ Oh, how Esau shall be searched out!
    How his hidden treasures shall be sought after!
    7 All the men in your confederacy
    Shall force you to the border;
    The men at peace with you
    Shall deceive you and prevail against you.
    Those who eat your bread shall lay a trap[a] for you.
    No one is aware of it.
    8 “ Will I not in that day,” says the LORD,

“ Even destroy the wise men from Edom,
    And understanding from the mountains of Esau?
    9 Then your mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed,
    To the end that everyone from the mountains of Esau
    May be cut off by slaughter.

10 “ For violence against your brother Jacob,
    Shame shall cover you,
    And you shall be cut off forever.
    11 In the day that you stood on the other side—
    In the day that strangers carried captive his forces,
    When foreigners entered his gates
    And cast lots for Jerusalem—
    Even you were as one of them.
    12 “ But you should not have gazed on the day of your brother
    In the day of his captivity;[b]
    Nor should you have rejoiced over the children of Judah
    In the day of their destruction;
    Nor should you have spoken proudly
    In the day of distress.
    13 You should not have entered the gate of My people
    In the day of their calamity.
    Indeed, you should not have gazed on their affliction
    In the day of their calamity,
    Nor laid hands on their substance
    In the day of their calamity.
    14 You should not have stood at the crossroads
    To cut off those among them who escaped;
    Nor should you have delivered up those among them who remained
    In the day of distress.
    15 “ For the day of the LORD upon all the nations is near;
    As you have done, it shall be done to you;
    Your reprisal shall return upon your own head.
    16 For as you drank on My holy mountain,
    So shall all the nations drink continually;
    Yes, they shall drink, and swallow,
    And they shall be as though they had never been.

17 “ But on Mount Zion there shall be deliverance,
    And there shall be holiness;
    The house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
    18 The house of Jacob shall be a fire,
    And the house of Joseph a flame;
    But the house of Esau shall be stubble;
    They shall kindle them and devour them,
    And no survivor shall remain of the house of Esau,”
    For the LORD has spoken.
    19 The South[c] shall possess the mountains of Esau,
    And the Lowland shall possess Philistia.
    They shall possess the fields of Ephraim
    And the fields of Samaria.
    Benjamin shall possess Gilead.
    20 And the captives of this host of the children of Israel
    Shall possess the land of the Canaanites
    As far as Zarephath.
    The captives of Jerusalem who are in Sepharad
    Shall possess the cities of the South.[d]
    21 Then saviors[e] shall come to Mount Zion
    To judge the mountains of Esau,
    And the kingdom shall be the LORD’s.

I call bs on you george, no way YAHWEH would let a mongrel let along a mongrel with satanic blood into his kingdom.

Blog Entries

The Prodigal Son [2009] examines the fifteenth chapter of Luke's Gospel to explain why personal repentance is so important to the Christian. This unique broadcast clarifies the continual apostasy of Yahweh's Israelite people and how they oftentimes need to suffer hardships in order to return to God's eternal grace. We also briefly discuss the recent deaths of Susan Atkins and Ted Kennedy in this sermon.

coven37 | 2012