Thread: Are Jim Giles and Super-Moderator Hadding Feds?

Obadiah 1:18

Are Jim Giles and Super-Moderator Hadding Feds?

Giles has been opining assiduously that Edgar Steele is guilty of the alleged crimes for which he's been tossed in the slammer. Jimmy's blue tick nose tells him that Steele is guilty because he, well, looks funny.

Giles has set up a vBulletin forum on his website and has appointed a guy called Hadding, who used to post on VNNF until he was banned recently, as a super-moderator.

Interesting.

Hadding has become something of a defacto member of the legal team working for the prosecution on Steele's case, inasmuch as he reckons Steele is guilty and will brook no argument to the contrary. The number of often lengthy posts he's made ensuring everyone of Steele's mad-on to blow his wife into the ionosphere is extraordinary. How does he find the time to write them?

In my opinion, and I think it's a pretty good one in this instance, Giles and Hadding are feds whose brief is to do all they can to convince White Nationalists of Steele's guilt in order to dissuade them from supporting Steele financially or otherwise.

http://www.radiofreemississippi.net/...ar-Steele-Case

Re: Are Jim Giles and Super-Moderator Hadding Feds?

One thing's certain. They're not tripping over themselves to signup there.

Admittedly, I don’t get this Giles character. What’s his shtick?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Giles
    Alex [Linder], how about a debate between you and Hadding? What he says here is very compelling to me; it's more compelling than any other argument I've heard/seen and Hadding don't even have a Bluetick nose like me!

An 'Octagon of Debate' is what I have in mind here at RFM. Come on Alex [Linder], will you debate Hadding over this matter? I will host the debate and I will be fair. I know you trust me even though you say you don't trust anyone. McDonald is chicken to debate you which reveals weakness on his part. I know you ain't chicken of no debate. When is the last time anyone even asked you to debate? Well, I am asking now. Come on.
    He comes off like a drill-sergeant.

I listen to the guy because he has a finite amount of good content, from time to time. Other than that, I don't trust Giles as far as I can throw him. His major contributions are to put people down in the White Movement and bring in ex-Hal Turner associates.

Keep in mind that he openly stated that "he will never have anything to do with anyone Christian Identity again" on the interview with "the movement turd" (And that is what we ought to refer to "the boy with the speech impediment" from here on out: "the movement turd"). Or we could just use the abbreviation "the turd". Which I think works best.

The turd needs to never be refered to by name anymore. The turd shall be refered to as "the turd". We ostracize turds. That was one thing I liked about Linder. He was very effective at ostracizing "the turd". We can do the same.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. Best to stay away from them.

Obadiah 1:18

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Switzer View Post
    Where there's smoke, there's fire. Best to stay away from them.
    Agreed. Giles' forum is definitely one forum you should not be a member of.