Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

My Bloody Valentine - "Only Shallow"

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Cocteau Twins - Aikea Guinea (1985)

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    ANYTHING but that lame "Braveheart" theme composed by confirmed jew James Horner.
    James Horner was an admitted jew by birth and the enemy knows this:

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/1917...f-titanic-dies
    http://www.answers.com/Q/Is_James_horner_Jewish
    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...hy/horner.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Horner

Wannabe nazis playing kike music. There is irony here.

The soundtrack to Johnny Jewel’s score of the film Home will be released digitally on Italians Do It Better on October 14th. The CD and vinyl editions of the soundtrack will coincide with the film’s theatrical release in January. The new Chromatics song “Magazine” receives a video by Home director Fien Troch, comprised of scenes from her film.

The first side of Jewel’s soundtrack for Home is made up of new and unreleased tracks from Chromatics and Symmetry, and the soundtrack’s second half consists of score for the film by Johnny Jewel.

What are your thoughts on the subject of Targeted Individuals ? Tony Topping speaks at UFO & Conspiracy events in the UK, and is also a go to person on the UFO subject for radio and TV. I have met Tony briefly in 2006 at a Conspiracy Event in the UK where he was speaking about his experiences. Are they true ? Again its make your mind up time !

I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Johnny Jewel has a soundcloud full of remixes:

http://soundcloud.com/johnnyjewel

I posted this the day it was released, I have no idea why it was deleted:

Beck - WOW
    Last edited by Crossman; 10-11-2016 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    I posted this the day it was released, I have no idea why it was deleted:

Beck - WOW
    Seedliner,

It got deleted because I don't think a song done in the Negro Rap Style and inspired by two Negro Rappers belongs on a Christian Identity Forum. Maybe you have a more liberal view of music than a do.

Question to Beck:

‘Wow’ has a hip-hop feel. Who from that field has made you go “wow” recently?
    That world has so much happening. Los Angeles is having a renaissance with people like Kendrick Lamar. I like the new Chance The Rapper record a lot. Four or five months ago, we tried to get Chance on ‘Wow’. I’m not sure what happened with that.
    Read more at http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/b...iQAfYqBLY87.99

Crossman

Fair enough, Crossman.

You've obviously researched the song more than I have.