Page 23 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Re: The Christian & Secular Music Thread

Well it looks like I'm going to hock my Iron Maiden CDs back to the jew...

Maiden is not just about playing in places like this now, Maiden is just about everywhere in the world. There is something in our music and meaning that unites people and it does not matter what skin color they have or what religion they belong, said Dickinson before he continued.

This is Maiden's house, all are welcome, and we can not reject anyone, no matter who they are. Except maybe .. We were in Oslo not long ago where the most horrific atrocities were committed. They were not committed by a Muslim, but by someone who called themselves Christian. The son of a bitch over there well, it's unbelievable.

But in all this we must stand together as Muslims, Christians, Jews or whatever, like real blood brothers, said Dickinson before the band began to play the intro to the song "Blood Brothers".

http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/08/07/k...pene/17588785/
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Jani Lane, the once energetic blond lead singer and songwriter for heavy metal band Warrant, has been found dead in a Los Angeles motel room, police said. He was 47.

Lane, best known for singing lead vocals and writing the Hollywood glam band's hits such as "Cherry Pie" that led them to success in the late 1980s and early 1990s, was discovered in a budget motel in suburban Woodland Hills on Thursday, a spokesperson for the Los Angeles Police Department said.

The cause of his death was unknown and coroner's officials were conducting an investigation into Lane's death.

Celebrity website TMZ reported a half-empty bottle of vodka and prescription medication had been found.

Warrant's other hits included "Heaven," "Sometimes She Cries" and the rock anthem "Down Boys."

http://www.theprovince.com/health/Wa...#ixzz1V2CxsT3a

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Bon Jovi - Keep The Faith

Quote Originally Posted by Green Ghost View Post
    Jani Lane, the once energetic blond lead singer and songwriter for heavy metal band Warrant, has been found dead in a Los Angeles motel room, police said. He was 47.

Lane, best known for singing lead vocals and writing the Hollywood glam band's hits such as "Cherry Pie" that led them to success in the late 1980s and early 1990s, was discovered in a budget motel in suburban Woodland Hills on Thursday, a spokesperson for the Los Angeles Police Department said.

The cause of his death was unknown and coroner's officials were conducting an investigation into Lane's death.

Celebrity website TMZ reported a half-empty bottle of vodka and prescription medication had been found.

Warrant's other hits included "Heaven," "Sometimes She Cries" and the rock anthem "Down Boys."

http://www.theprovince.com/health/Wa...#ixzz1V2CxsT3a
    I can't say I'm shedding too many tears for Jani but I will have some cherry pie later!

The splendor of Yah's handy work, the Appalachian mountains

Please give this music a listen to.. www.reverbnation.com/stephenhubbard

Its my own stuff, and its metal so most of you might like it. There are lyrics posted alongside it, I would really like to hear back from you on the songs. Its nothing of high quality, I record and produce all of it in my modest home :) Hope you enjoy

Yah bless
    James 1:22 - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."

Filthy kikess still attention whoring!

Sinead O'Connor Seeks Sex Over Internet; Singer Looks For Mate, Pro Anal Sex

The singer has crafted a rather thorough list of musts ("Must be blind enough to think I'm gorgeous") and must nots ("Must not be named Brian or Nigel").
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

...another Cain sex assault allegation.

Graveworm - Fragments Of Death

Obadiah 1:18

Z! True Long Island Story