Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Thread: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Type O Negative - Christian Woman

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Au Revoir Simone - Somebody Who

Morrissey - I Know It's Over

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Chrysta Bell - Bird of Flames

Desire - II (2009)