Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

The Birthday Massacre - One

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Eternal - Breathe

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Blissfully lost in pure metal !!!
    I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Brighter - Killjoy

Re: Christian Music Thread?

CLN – Hold Me. Really love this song

Last edited by Zaapiel; 10-19-2017 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Added video

This is the music I listen to when reading.
    I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

The Birthday Massacre - Superstition

Written by Colbert and Joyce Croft in 1975, "I Can't Even Walk" has been recorded many times but remains an elusive "diamond in the rough" in terms of popularity. Jamie is one of the most versatile musicians that graced these recordings and we see her doing what she does best; she found this song and put together an arrangement that places it second to no other.

Last edited by Thom; 11-03-2017 at 12:16 AM. Reason: video

Ben Hester - In The Sweet By And By

Courtney Patton - Take Your Shoes Off Moses