Thread: Diversity or Deception?

Diversity or Deception?

Good video.
    Was banned by youtube
    Get it while you can
    http://vimeo.com/13223188
    Another link;
    Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
    Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
    Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Re: Diversity or Deception?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Krider View Post
    Good video.
    Was banned by youtube
    Get it while you can
    Another link;
    Hello Daniel,

Thanks for the informative video. I’ve have passed it along to everyone in my e-mail address book along with “A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912” which made an excellent combination.

"We Jews must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory.

While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment.

With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."
    Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957

Exile

When I was showing the video to my friends I ask what quality was prevalent that the makers of the video displayed that the "stars" of the video didn't.
    The answer was always the same, MORAL FIBER.
    Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
    Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
    Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Obadiah 1:18

Not bad, but I wish they'd hammered home the negative effects of race-mixing and diversity on white society much earlier in the video, which dragged in places, rather than just play pro-diversity ads and clips from movies and music videos. The video would have a more powerful impact if it showed us what white society was like in America BEFORE the media barrage of pro-diversity propaganda.

So you can watch without leaving...

Re: Diversity or Deception?- Five and a Half Years Later

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    So you can watch without leaving...

It's Five and a half years later and this Video made back then is hard to watch. Could you imagine how much worse a Video made like this would look like today in the ZOG USA Hellhole we now live in.

Crossman

Blog Entries

It hurts my soul watching the truth. Every time I publicly talk about the issue I am marginalized and keep isolated from mainstream society. The easy life, being a part of the community, avoidance of hard work, need to have lots of stuff takes precedence over racial awareness.
    Over the years I watched movements try to inform the public about race. David Duke was one of them.
    Divide and conquer is the word for it. The nerds against the jocks, women against the men, poor against the rich, risk takers against the timid, city folks against the small town folks.
    ZOG public gang stalking works to achieve the goal of submission. Be a timid feminized walking mat or you have hell to pay.

I like to add that the Arabs in the Middle East are being set up the same way the white man was in their Countries. Jordan for example is full of trade Unions that are divide and conquer oriented toward ZOG interests.

Blog Entries

To add also Syria was a country that had to use 24 hour a day surveillance to keep Israeli gang stalking hell raisers from ruining their country.