Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian Orthodox Presbyterian Church

Re: Myth of dinosaurs

In order to accept a global flood, you must reject Psalm 104:9 and the inerrancy of the Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyRoper View Post
    Really? Well, it the date for the flood was 2300 BC, and it was universal, then somebody forgot to tell these folks that they drowned:

2334 BC – 2279 BC: (short chronology) Sargon of Akkad's conquest of Mesopotamia.
    c. 2300 BC: Indus Valley Civilization (Harappan) flourishing in modern day eastern Pakistan - western India.
    c. 2300 BC: Metals start to be used in Northern Europe.
    c. 2300 BC: Unetice culture emerges in the modern day Czech Republic.
    c. 2300 BC – 2184 BC: Disk of Enheduanna, from Ur, (modern Muqaiyir, Iraq) is made. It is now in University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia.
    c. 2300 BC – 2200 BC: "Head of a man from Nineveh" (modern Kuyunjik, Iraq) is made. It is now in Iraq Museum, Baghdad.
    In order to accept a global flood, you must reject Psalm 104:9 and the inerrancy of the Bible.
    This forum needs a like button.

Blog Entries

Very interesting theory. Yahweh puts on the desires of explaining history while he puts on desires to others the desire to explain other matters. Conformity is never individual ambition.

Actually, if you do the math, at the time of Noah's flood there were other cultures keeping records, and they didn't suddenly get soggy and stop. So, the flood, while real, was a regional rather than a global phenomenon. Remember that Noah was saved because he was racially pure, pure in his generations, and the flood was to winnow out the impure. The Bible is the book of Adam's race, and doesn't discuss the history of the Hotentots and Hutis, just Adamites.
    Exactly. You got right to the point and bullseye. I think we're dealing with a Jehovah's witless here. Much like the Mormons who from time to time grace our presence, their doctrinal baggage does not mix with CI. He'd have better luck trying to convert some Judeo's.

Re: The Books & Secrets of Enoch

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType View Post
    Every time I see George write "except for 144000 elect jews" I have the impulse to smack him. Russian Orthodox.. ugh.

Anyway, here's a link to The Books of Enoch in PDF form. I didn't see it here on this thread.

https://archive.org/details/AllTheBo...h1Enoch2Enoch3
    Thanks for the link archtype.
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

I'm speechless and my sides hurt.
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Show us the fool, and there is George. Show us the tare attempting to pollute CI, and there is George. Show us some balls, George is nowhere to be found.

Explain to us how Noah's sons are a gook, a nigger, and a white again. Explain to us how the world is flat and then explain how the water from the universal flood you speak of ran off the edge and made a puddle in space. Enlighten us oh wise prophet whom God Himself spoke about being so wise. Enlighten us as to why you refuse to call God by His name Yahweh. Enlighten us.
    I already stated, that either the sons of Noah were yellow Shem, the founder of the yellow (Asian) race, negro Ham, the founder of the negro (African) race, White Japheth, the founder of the White (European) race, or Shem had yellow wife and Ham negro wife, which explains why there are three main races in this world.

I never claimed that the world is flat, but that Lord God Jehovah by changing the orbits of the stars of Heaven caused the universal Flood, of which there are many proofs both in Solar system, and in repeated statements in the Bible and ancient science that Sun revolves around the earth that pertain to the world before the Flood, in which Sin indeed revolved around the earth.

Lord God Jehovah(Adonai Elohim Yahweh) is the name of the same God - burning fire (Deuteronomy 4:24) in different languages. And I do not understand, why do you despise the Word of God, while unduly concerning with Holy Name of God, given that God exalted his Word above his Holy Name (Psalm 138:2)
    Resist jews, negroes and coloreds and jews, negroes and coloreds will flee from you

Do right and fear nothing and no one

Give me liberty or give me death

A man and a woman can be judged exclusively of his or her deeds:
    any other judgment is unjust by its nature and null and void from the moment it is rendered

Nec amicus officium nec hostis iniuriam mihi intulit quo in toto non reddidi

Militare et vincere

Magna Europa Est Patria Nostra

Veritas superabit

Really? Well, it the date for the flood was 2300 BC, and it was universal, then somebody forgot to tell these folks that they drowned:

2334 BC – 2279 BC: (short chronology) Sargon of Akkad's conquest of Mesopotamia.
    c. 2300 BC: Indus Valley Civilization (Harappan) flourishing in modern day eastern Pakistan - western India.
    c. 2300 BC: Metals start to be used in Northern Europe.
    c. 2300 BC: Unetice culture emerges in the modern day Czech Republic.
    c. 2300 BC – 2184 BC: Disk of Enheduanna, from Ur, (modern Muqaiyir, Iraq) is made. It is now in University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia.
    c. 2300 BC – 2200 BC: "Head of a man from Nineveh" (modern Kuyunjik, Iraq) is made. It is now in Iraq Museum, Baghdad.
    You know well that historical chronology is notoriously unreliable: historical chronology needs to be corrected according to astronomical science, which historians so far have not done, lacking necessary mathematical and statistical skills to do so.
    Resist jews, negroes and coloreds and jews, negroes and coloreds will flee from you

any other judgment is unjust by its nature and null and void from the moment it is rendered

Militare et vincere

Veritas superabit

Bible translations indeed contain many significant errors, that my humble person is presently correcting.

Militare et vincere

Veritas superabit

Exactly. You got right to the point and bullseye. I think we're dealing with a Jehovah's witless here. Much like the Mormons who from time to time grace our presence, their doctrinal baggage does not mix with CI. He'd have better luck trying to convert some Judeo's.
    Frankly, so-called Jehovah witnesses have little relations to true witnesses of Lord God Jehovah, of which there are only two, Elijah and Moses (Matthew 17:1-9, Revelation 11:3-13), or to worship of Lord God Jehovah, Lord Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, Trinitarian God, whose three persons of God they falsely deny. My humble person, bishop of Lord Jesus Christ, priest of Lord Jesus Christ, priest of Lord God Jehovah, prophet of Lord God Jehovah is Protestant Christian, Orthodox Presbyterian. who continues Christian identity ministry of Blessed of Holy Name of Lord God Jehovah and Lord Jesus Christ Pastor Richard Grint Butler, with whom I conversed extensively prior to his untimely death and whose booklets my humble person translated in a number of European languages.

Militare et vincere

Veritas superabit