Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: The Books & Secrets of Enoch

  1. #11

    Re: The Books & Secrets of Enoch

    Another scripture to look at concerning redemption and Christ.

    "In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace" Ephesians 1:7

  2. #12

    Re: The Books & Secrets of Enoch

    Quote Originally Posted by AngloIsraelTruth.com View Post
    I disagree with that, and I am pretty sure "wings" are symbolic, not literal. If you take this as literal, then you have to take a lot of other things in the book and this chapter at literal as well. 1st Timothy 2:5 is pretty clear, "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus"
    Archangel Phanuel is a real creature, size of large spaceship and made of many angels.

    And prophet Enoch is a great prophet, greater than the prophet Elijah, who saw both Lord God Jehovah, Lord Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit and the devil and all rebellious angels face to face and remained alive, whom Lord God Jehovah, Lord Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit called the scribe of justice and showed everything that is in heaven, and whom Lord God Jehovah, Lord Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit took to heaven alive. Therefore, while the book of Enoch is not canonical, it is helpful in interpreting many passages in the Holy Scripture.
    Last edited by Crossman; 01-19-2016 at 09:56 AM.

  3. #13

    Re: The Books & Secrets of Enoch

    Quote Originally Posted by George Lenz View Post
    Archangel Phanuel is a real creature, size of large spaceship and made of many angels.

    And prophet Enoch is a great prophet, greater than the prophet Elijah, who saw both Lord God Jehovah, Lord Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit and the devil and all rebellious angels face to face and remained alive, whom Lord God Jehovah, Lord Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit called the scribe of justice and showed everything that is in heaven, and whom Lord God Jehovah, Lord Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit took to heaven alive. Therefore, while the book of Enoch is not canonical, it is helpful in interpreting many passages in the Holy Scripture.
    I don't see any evidence of Archangel Phanuel being fact in the scriptures.

    Concerning Enoch going to Heaven
    "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." John 3:13

    Concerning Enoch seeing God
    "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him." John 1:18


    I would recommend the following section out of the book "Thou Shalt Surely Die" by G. Marsh Hilbourne and Michael T. Wark. Edited by Sheldon Emry.


    http://www.sheldonemrylibrary.com/Th...rely%20Die.pdf

    ENOCH: DEAD? OR ALIVE?
    (Gen. 5:24; Heb. 11:5)
    And Enoch walked with God; and he
    was not; for God took him. (Gen. 5:24)
    By faith Enoch was translated that he
    should not see death; and was not
    found, because God had translated
    him; for before his translation he had
    this testimony, that he pleased God.
    (Heb. 11:5)
    Some say that this passage teaches
    that Enoch never died, but that God took
    him directly to heaven. On the other
    hand, there are other Scriptures which
    would seem to contradict that view. For
    example, Jesus said:
    And no man hath ascended up to
    heaven, but he that came down from
    heaven, even the Son of man which is
    in heaven. (John 3:13)
    No man hath seen God at any time.
    (John 1:18 and 1 John 4:12)
    How can we reconcile this seeming
    contradiction?
    In Genesis 5:24 the word “took” is from
    the Hebrew word laquach, which means
    “to receive, or accept” (Young). The
    phrase, “he was not” is used in the Bible to
    denote death (see Jer. 31:15 and Job 7:21).
    Thus, Genesis 5:24 could be read:
    And Enoch walked with God; and he
    died; for God accepted him.
    In Hebrews 11:5 the word “translated”
    is metatithemi, which means “to place, or
    transfer in a passive, horizontal posture”
    (Strong’s). This is the only place in the
    Bible where this word appears. However,
    it is also used in the fourth chapter of the
    apocryphal Wisdom of Solomon:
    He pleased God, and was beloved of
    him; so that living among sinners he
    was translated. (vs. 10)
    The context of this verse makes it
    plain that it is not referring to Enoch, in
    particular, but rather to the righteous in
    general in contrast to the wicked.
    But though the righteous be prevented
    with death, yet shall he [“the righteous”]
    be in rest. (vs. 7)
    He [“the righteous”] pleased God, and
    was beloved of him; so that living
    among sinners he [“the righteous”]
    was translated. (vs. 10)
    Yea, speedily was he taken away, lest
    that wickedness should alter his
    understanding, or deceit beguile his
    soul. (vs. 11)
    He, being made perfect in a short
    time, fulfilled a long time; (vs. 13)
    For his soul pleased the Lord; therefore
    hasted he [God] to take him away
    from among the wicked. (vs. 14)
    This the people saw, and understood
    it not, neither laid they up this in
    their minds, that his grace and mercy
    is with his saints, and that he hath
    respect unto his chosen. (vs. 15)
    Thus the righteous that is dead shall
    condemn the ungodly which are living.
    . . (vs. 16)
    For they shall see the end [death] of
    the wise, and shall not understand
    what God in his counsel hath decreed
    of him, and to what end the Lord hath
    set him in safety. (vs. 17)
    All of the above quotes are from The
    Wisdom of Solomon.
    32
    In other words, when the wicked live to
    be very old and the righteous seem to die
    young, it is because God is merciful to the
    righteous. God takes the righteous “away
    from among the wicked” to spare them
    from the contaminating influence of the
    wicked.
    Thus, God translates the righteous
    from this life to the sleep of death.
    We see, therefore, that the word
    “translated” does not mean “taken to
    heaven” in the Wisdom of Solomon. The
    word is used in reference to death.
    Thus, when this word is used in
    Hebrews 11:5 in reference to Enoch, it
    does not necessarily mean he was taken
    into heaven.
    Hebrews 11 also presents us with
    another seeming contradiction that we
    must resolve. Verse 5 says that. . .
    . . . Enoch was translated that he
    should not see death.
    The chapter goes on to list the famous
    men of the Old Scriptures, showing their
    faith:
    By faith Abel. . . By faith Enoch. . . By
    faith Noah . . . By faith Abraham. . .
    etc.
    After listing all these people, including
    Enoch, the writer concluded in verse 13:
    These all died in faith, not having
    received the promises. . .
    And again we read later:
    And these all [including Enoch], having
    obtained a good report through
    faith, received not the promise; God
    having provided some better thing for
    us, that they [including Enoch] without
    us should not be made perfect.
    (Heb. 11:39, 40)
    How shall we reconcile this seeming
    contradiction? Did Enoch “not see death,”
    or did he die “in faith, not having received
    the promises”?
    The solution is to realize that the
    statement is that he should not see death,
    not “that he should not die. “ It must mean
    that God mercifully took Enoch out of this
    life to spare him the infirmities of old age,
    or from the hands of the wicked, as the
    Wisdom of Solomon seems to indicate.
    Another possibility is that Enoch did
    not “see” death, but instead, saw the
    future life in the Kingdom of God. He
    knew his next conscious moment would be
    the resurrection from the dead.
    In any case, we must conclude that
    Enoch did die, that he died in faith, not
    having received the promises, and that he
    shall receive the promises at the resurrection
    of the dead, along with the rest of the
    overcomers (Heb. 11:40).
    33

  4. #14

    Re: The Books & Secrets of Enoch

    You err not knowing the scriptures nor the power of God.

    I don't see any evidence of Archangel Phanuel being fact in the scriptures.

    Book of Enoch as well as Book of Revelation clearly testifies of existence of archangel Phanuel, as well as testimonies of many Catholic saints whom archangel Phanuel visited as an archangel of God.

    Concerning Enoch going to Heaven
    "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." John 3:13


    Basically you don't understand, that when a man sees God face to face and remains alive, a man is transformed into another creature, son of God or a god (Psalms 82:1), his fleshy body becomes spiritual body. Hence both Elija and Enoch when they saw Lord God Jehovah face to face were transformed into transfigured sons of God or gods and subsequently taken to Heaven by Lord God Jehovah: a fleshy body of a man cannot travel through space, a spiritual body of a son of God or a god travels through space at the speed of light.

    Concerning Enoch seeing God
    "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him." John 1:18


    Basically you don't understand, that when a man sees God face to face and remains alive, a man is transformed into another creature, son of God or a god (Psalms 82:1), his fleshy body becomes spiritual body. Hence both Elija and Enoch when they saw Lord God Jehovah face to face were transformed into transfigured sons of God or gods and subsequently taken to Heaven by Lord God Jehovah: a fleshy body of a man cannot travel through space, a spiritual body of a son of God or a god travels through space at the speed of light.

    Holy Scriptures are full of records of men who saw Lord God Jehovah face to face and lived subsequently, not as men but as non-transfigured or transfigured sons of God or gods.
    Last edited by Crossman; 01-19-2016 at 09:58 AM.

  5. #15

    Re: The Books & Secrets of Enoch

    Quote Originally Posted by George Lenz View Post
    You err not knowing the scriptures nor the power of God.

    I don't see any evidence of Archangel Phanuel being fact in the scriptures.

    Book of Enoch as well as Book of Revelation clearly testifies of existence of archangel Phanuel, as well as testimonies of many Catholic saints whom archangel Phanuel visited as an archangel of God.

    Concerning Enoch going to Heaven
    "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." John 3:13


    Basically you don't understand, that when a man sees God face to face and remains alive, a man is transformed into another creature, son of God or a god (Psalms 82:1), his fleshy body becomes spiritual body. Hence both Elija and Enoch when they saw Lord God Jehovah face to face were transformed into transfigured sons of God or gods and subsequently taken to Heaven by Lord God Jehovah: a fleshy body of a man cannot travel through space, a spiritual body of a son of God or a god travels through space at the speed of light.

    Concerning Enoch seeing God
    "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him." John 1:18


    Basically you don't understand, that when a man sees God face to face and remains alive, a man is transformed into another creature, son of God or a god (Psalms 82:1), his fleshy body becomes spiritual body. Hence both Elija and Enoch when they saw Lord God Jehovah face to face were transformed into transfigured sons of God or gods and subsequently taken to Heaven by Lord God Jehovah: a fleshy body of a man cannot travel through space, a spiritual body of a son of God or a god travels through space at the speed of light.

    Holy Scriptures are full of records of men who saw Lord God Jehovah face to face and lived subsequently, not as men but as non-transfigured or transfigured sons of God or gods.

    I see little fact in everything you are saying I don't understand. You are telling me all this, but not stating facts and scriptures to back up your statements. The scripture Psalms 82:1 where it says "gods" can also mean rulers and magistrates as well.

  6. #16

    Re: The Books & Secrets of Enoch

    Quote Originally Posted by AngloIsraelTruth.com View Post
    I see little fact in everything you are saying I don't understand. You are telling me all this, but not stating facts and scriptures to back up your statements. The scripture Psalms 82:1 where it says "gods" can also mean rulers and magistrates as well.
    Psalms 82:6
    I have said, Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High.

    John 10:34-36
    Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
    If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
    Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
    Last edited by Crossman; 01-19-2016 at 09:58 AM.

  7. #17

    Re: The Books & Secrets of Enoch

    Quote Originally Posted by George Lenz View Post
    Psalms 82:6
    I have said, Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High.

    John 10:34-36
    Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
    If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
    Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?





    The word "Elohim" which is the word that is used for "gods" in this scripture and many others. I will state again this word can also mean judges, magistrate, and even a representative like in the case of Moses in Exodus 7:1. Also remember that our Lord said in Revelations 5:10 that "And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth". It says nothing here about us becoming "gods", but the ones that make it into His Kingdom will become kings and rulers in His Kingdom and shall reign with him on the Earth.

    This is the same argument that the Anti-Christ Mormons use to prove that they will become as God and gods and rule a planet in the likeness of Adam and Eve. There is really no need to discuss this any further.

  8. #18

    Re: The Books & Secrets of Enoch

    Quote Originally Posted by AngloIsraelTruth.com View Post
    The word "Elohim" which is the word that is used for "gods" in this scripture and many others. I will state again this word can also mean judges, magistrate, and even a representative like in the case of Moses in Exodus 7:1. Also remember that our Lord said in Revelations 5:10 that "And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth". It says nothing here about us becoming "gods", but the ones that make it into His Kingdom will become kings and rulers in His Kingdom and shall reign with him on the Earth.

    This is the same argument that the Anti-Christ Mormons use to prove that they will become as God and gods and rule a planet in the likeness of Adam and Eve. There is really no need to discuss this any further.
    Well in fact it says, apostle Paul clearly wrote:

    1 Corinthians 15:51-52
    Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
    In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

    1 Corinthians 15:44
    It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
    For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
    Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

    Thus elect men will become sons of God and gods, their fleshy bodies will be transformed into glorious and impassable bodies of light in the Second Coming of Lord Jesus Christ, they will be raised to the stars of heaven and some of them indeed will live on the stars of heaven and will direct the stars of heaven as Lord Jesus Christ promised (Revelation 2:28)

    As for the earth, the whole earth and billions of the whole sinful humanity, except for 144000 elect jews (Revelation 7) and a small number of elect Christians (Luke 18:8), will be burned alive with sunheat, released from explosion of the Sun from the strike of the comet (Revelation 16:8-9), which will initiate the process of global warming, extraterrestrial in nature and not dependent upon any deeds of men and women whatsoever, for even if men became angels the global warming would begin in the time appointed as a part of the awful justice and awful vengeance of Lord God Jehovah unto humanity for the judicial murder of Lord Jesus Christ – judgment of Revelation - that will result in explosion of the Sun with release of sunheat, which will make the Moon red hot and will burn alive the whole earth (Joel 2:31) and billions of the whole sinful humanity, except for 144000 elect jews (Revelation 7) and a small number of elect Christians (Luke 18:8).

    Of this time it is written:

    Luke 17:26-30
    And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
    They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
    Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot, they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded,
    But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
    Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

    Joel 2:31
    The sun shall be turned into darkness [the Sun will explode and become dark] and the moon into blood [the Moon will be made red by sunheat released by the exploded Sun] before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come

    2 Peter 3:10
    But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise and the elements shall melt with fervent heat the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up

    Jeremiah 4:23-28
    I beheld the earth and lo it was without form and void and the heavens and they had no light
    I beheld the mountains and lo they trembled and all the hills moved lightly
    I beheld and lo there was no man and all the birds of the heavens were fled
    I beheld and lo the fruitful place was a wilderness and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord and by his fierce anger
    For thus hath the Lord said The whole land shall be desolate yet will I not make a full end
    For this shall the earth mourn and the heavens above be black because I have spoken it I have purposed it and will not repent neither will I turn back from it
    Last edited by Crossman; 01-19-2016 at 09:59 AM.

  9. #19
    Hardcore DSCI seedliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hell On Earth!
    Posts
    1,428

    Re: The Books & Secrets of Enoch

    I wrote my opinions at Why Don't you use the Book of Enoch?
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

  10. #20

    Re: The Books & Secrets of Enoch

    Every time I see George write "except for 144000 elect jews" I have the impulse to smack him. Russian Orthodox.. ugh.

    Anyway, here's a link to The Books of Enoch in PDF form. I didn't see it here on this thread.

    https://archive.org/details/AllTheBo...h1Enoch2Enoch3

Similar Threads

  1. Secrets of Answered Prayer
    By talkshoe.com in forum CPM Sermon Specific (2017)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2017, 01:10 AM
  2. Angels in Enoch
    By talkshoe.com in forum CPM Sermon Specific (2016)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2016, 12:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •