Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: HELLO (post a greeting or welcome new members)

Re: HELLO (post a greeting or welcome new members)

Welcome to the forum Martin and Chalk.

Hello everybody! Im new to this forum and and recently started to believe in CI since I left my nominal J-church. Im from Scandinavia so if anybody have questions just ask. Praise be to Yahwey!

Quote Originally Posted by Tribe of Asher YHVH View Post
    Hello everybody! Im new to this forum and and recently started to believe in CI since I left my nominal J-church. Im from Scandinavia so if anybody have questions just ask. Praise be to Yahwey!
    Welcome to the forum, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Welcome to the forum, brother.
    Thank you! Praise Yahwey brother

Racial greetings, friend.

Welcome

Thank you all! Its nice to be here

Quote Originally Posted by The Sword of The LORD View Post
    Sock puppet. You are not "Tribe of Asher YHVH" from TalkShoe. Now ask me how I know...
    He's never claimed to be from talkshoe... What's your mo with creating an account and your first post is attacking and falsely claiming things of other members?

Greetings, Well now I've been on the forum for a couple of months and think its high time I introduced myself and offered a handshake of friendship to all those who are in Christ. By most standards you could call me old and that's OK because somedays I do fell old but, I thank the Lord for everyday that he has given me. I've witnessed segregation of the !950's, I've witnessed integration, flower power and the Vietnam War of the 1960's. All these things have had a profound impact on me. I've also witnessed the disintegration of society from the mid 1980's onward. As to my faith, I was raised in a hardcore Southern Baptist tradition and that served me well for a long time. As society waxed worse and worse I became concerned with apostasy within most of the traditional Protestant denominations and started looking for something else. That's when I found Christian Identify and was impressed with the likes of Bertrand Comparet and others who have pasted on. As I searched for living pastors/teachers I was shocked at the strife and slander that I came across. In time I found CPM and was impressed with Pastor Visser and thought I would give him a listen. Now almost a year later I'm still listening and get a real blessing out of it.. Finally, as to Christian Identify itself I have no problem with it and consider many of its followers as my brother's and sister's but because of past experiences I accept no other denominational title for myself other than Christian. May God bless all those who are in Jesus Christ.
    No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:44

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Son View Post
    Greetings, Well now I've been on the forum for a couple of months and think its high time I introduced myself and offered a handshake of friendship to all those who are in Christ. By most standards you could call me old and that's OK because somedays I do fell old but, I thank the Lord for everyday that he has given me. I've witnessed segregation of the !950's, I've witnessed integration, flower power and the Vietnam War of the 1960's. All these things have had a profound impact on me. I've also witnessed the disintegration of society from the mid 1980's onward. As to my faith, I was raised in a hardcore Southern Baptist tradition and that served me well for a long time. As society waxed worse and worse I became concerned with apostasy within most of the traditional Protestant denominations and started looking for something else. That's when I found Christian Identify and was impressed with the likes of Bertrand Comparet and others who have pasted on. As I searched for living pastors/teachers I was shocked at the strife and slander that I came across. In time I found CPM and was impressed with Pastor Visser and thought I would give him a listen. Now almost a year later I'm still listening and get a real blessing out of it.. Finally, as to Christian Identify itself I have no problem with it and consider many of its followers as my brother's and sister's but because of past experiences I accept no other denominational title for myself other than Christian. May God bless all those who are in Jesus Christ.
    Nice testimony brother. I'm glad you're here.