Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: HELLO (post a greeting or welcome new members)

Re: HELLO (post a greeting or welcome new members)

Hello everyone!!!
    According to my ancestral origins test, my match is European. I am, therefore, proud of my Northern European heritage.
    I am a Christian and know the Lord Jesus.
    I have an intense interest in the Christian Israel theology. Currently, I am waiting to receive a book in the mail discussing the subject matter of the fall and redemption of Adam's race. After reading or browsing through it, I will tell you folks all about it.

Well, I am glad to be part of the team.
    Charles

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Reformation12 View Post
    Hello everyone!!!
    According to my ancestral origins test, my match is European. I am, therefore, proud of my Northern European heritage.
    I am a Christian and know the Lord Jesus.
    I have an intense interest in the Christian Israel theology. Currently, I am waiting to receive a book in the mail discussing the subject matter of the fall and redemption of Adam's race. After reading or browsing through it, I will tell you folks all about it.

Well, I am glad to be part of the team.
    Charles
    Welcome to the new and improved CPM forum Brother.

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by captainbanannahead View Post
    Hello to all.
    Like this Forum it is easy to view and navigate. Learning a lot already only after a few visits. looking to learn more Of Identity and many new things not just spiritual in nature but anything folks here wish to share. Perhaps I can have something worthy of posting in the future myself.
    Also I only have a KJV Bible and honestly haven't ever read it much but still I have found myself here, anyhow I do know its flawed translation is there any other translation in English much closer to the original tongues? and a bit easier to follow correctly since it would be a better translation??? was just wondering about that as I didn't want to start out on the wrong foot so to speak and get confused any more than I am at the moment on lots of things. ( personal messages are fine even emails if anyone doesn't wish to reply here as this may the incorrect place to post the second part)
    thanks and nice to see people here.
    - Dennis
    Welcome Brother

Re: Hail Kinsman From Texas

Thank you brother for showing me that. I just don't understand why people are calling me a traitor? I been in the White Power movement and the Christian Identity movement my whole life. I know Faber got mad because I quit Aryan Nations Revival. I wanted to change ANR to drop the Nazi stuff and go pro-Christian American look to bring more people to the message of Yahweh. And for another thing I don't even work with the Aryan Nations 88. To me they are nothing but a joke. I formed the United Identity Church of Christ to help spread the message of Yahweh to our fellow brothers and sisters. It was going great after I left Fabers thing. We had a big Get together for UICC in Southern Arkansas last September we had local people and other Identity Christians across the country come out. There was about 180 people to show up to our first event. I was speaking at small Church's in Northeast Texas, Northwest Louisiana, Oklahoma, and South West Arkansas. The Church grew so fast. I was losing track. We where weren't being watch at the time from Zog and that was good thing to me. But know I have lost my Leadership to the UICC because of the Supreme White Alliance. I was accused of kidnapping and assault in Tennessee on March 2010. But I will be starting a new CI Church.

Hail Yahweh's Victory
    Brother Henry Stout 14/83
    "WE MUST SECURE OUR EXISTENCE THROUGH YAHWEH AND A FUTURE FOR OUR WHITE CHILDREN"
    Trust in Yahweh with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths for life. www.christian-identity.org

Quote Originally Posted by AryanForYHWH View Post
    Thank you brother for showing me that. I just don't understand why people are calling me a traitor? I been in the White Power movement and the Christian Identity movement my whole life. I know Faber got mad because I quit Aryan Nations Revival. I wanted to change ANR to drop the Nazi stuff and go pro-Christian American look to bring more people to the message of Yahweh. And for another thing I don't even work with the Aryan Nations 88. To me they are nothing but a joke. I formed the United Identity Church of Christ to help spread the message of Yahweh to our fellow brothers and sisters. It was going great after I left Fabers thing. We had a big Get together for UICC in Southern Arkansas last September we had local people and other Identity Christians across the country come out. There was about 180 people to show up to our first event. I was speaking at small Church's in Northeast Texas, Northwest Louisiana, Oklahoma, and South West Arkansas. The Church grew so fast. I was losing track. We where weren't being watch at the time from Zog and that was good thing to me. But know I have lost my Leadership to the UICC because of the Supreme White Alliance. I was accused of kidnapping and assault in Tennessee on March 2010. But I will be starting a new CI Church.

Hail Yahweh's Victory
    Brother Henry Stout 14/83
    "WE MUST SECURE OUR EXISTENCE THROUGH YAHWEH AND A FUTURE FOR OUR WHITE CHILDREN"
    Brother Henry,

I’m not sure who said "80% of the movement is cops and hobbyists" but I’ve found the old adage to be true. It’s almost like a CI minister isn’t "official" unless they’ve been called a traitor or fed at least once in their walk with Yahsua. And that’s exactly what it is! When Christ walked this earth it was no different for Him because every time He preached it brought division amongst the people.

Even when we feel "ZOG isn’t watching" they truly are. The feds specialize in stealth and bank on their suspects never knowing they’ve been there. I say this not to sound paranoid but because it’s true of CI. I could even go through the current member list here and point out several trolls and possible informants but it really doesn’t matter when Dual-Seedline doesn’t advocate anything illegal!

Granted, we serve Yahweh over man’s countless laws and this makes us a threat to Zionism but anyone who directly advocates illegal activity should be considered suspect. As long as we live the Word and have Yahweh on our side the enemy can’t touch us anyway. Still, it’s up to each individual Identist to practice what we preach and live as-close-to-blameless lives as possible.

I’m saddened to hear that you somehow lost control of United Identity Church, an outreach that you started. I’m not sure if this was caused by a board of directors or personal choice but I can say this – anytime you start anything good that starts to awaken our kinsfolk there will be vultures there wanting to snatch the crown off your head. Because of this, we must protect the flock.

You’re certainly welcome here and we’ll work as much as possible to promote your newest ministry. I know this sounds cliché but the most surefire way of never dealing with ZOG is to do what we do for Yahweh! It’s when man’s ego or power-trip for position comes in that we loose sight of the prize (which is the Kingdom). But hey! I already know your heart is in the right place and you’ll go far.

For Yahweh’s Flock!

It took Amy Lindstedt all of four hours to add her own twist to Faber's letter:

Sci-Fi Faber Admits itzself and Da Pisser Are ZOGbots!

I guess the idiot can't read - "Unknown to us at the time, the FBI paid for myself and Pastor Visser to preach to over 109,000 people... See, we finally got something for our tax dollars... Despite my unfortunate association with Hal Turner, it was the most productive era of Pastor Butler's continuing ministry."

Seeing as she admits to being a "subversion expert" guess who the real FED is?

btw: Welcome to CPF, Henry.

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Seeing as she admits to being a "subversion expert" guess who the real FED is?
    Bingo! Linseed takes the bait every time yet his thousand sockpuppets never seem to notice.

After you show the blind without even telling them, what else can be done?

Obadiah 1:18

Welcome to you, Henry. That's my favorite proverb you have as your signature.

Hello! Im new on this forum but i welcome you nevertheless....

I haven’t been able to access the old forum for the last few days, was it closed down? Any way; glad to be here among so many of my brothers/sisters in Christ from the old forum. I look forward to some good C.I. studies and hope to contribute some of my own. May YHWH blessings be poured out among all true C.I. folks!

Exile