Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: HELLO (post a greeting or welcome new members)

Re: HELLO (post a greeting or welcome new members)

Hello To All,
    Sorry I am just now getting around to posting.
    I am a 58 year old granny/sister/mother/from the wonderful state of Georgia. I have been a follower of Christ for 30 years now. In 2006, I became restless and frustrated with Christianity/churchianity as I knew it. All along it was my Father who frustrated me in order to teach me the truth. I began learning about my Scots/Irish and eastern European ancestry and heritage. I started reading info on the net about the true Israelite people of the covenant and who the synagogue of satan really was......This has been a most rewarding time in my life. I have read many things on different forums that have blessed me in my search for truth. The post that malachi83 shared about race and how do you know you are Israel was so fantastic. I cried as I read it. The Holy Spirit revealed this to me a while back. Every word in the post speaks of my experience. Thank you so much for posting this beautiful
    truth.......Glad to be here.
    By the way-I just saw in the news where people should be on the lookout for white terrorists. Saw it on the Drudge Report...... This makes me want to vomit. I have a personnel opinion about the white guy in Norway who killed all the people. I believe it could have been a plant to get the ball rolling for much persecution of our people started on a large scale. Just my opinion.
    saxongirlnga

Welcome, saxongirlnga!

Glad to have you.
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by saxongirlnga View Post
    Hello To All,
    Sorry I am just now getting around to posting.
    I am a 58 year old granny/sister/mother/from the wonderful state of Georgia. I have been a follower of Christ for 30 years now. In 2006, I became restless and frustrated with Christianity/churchianity as I knew it. All along it was my Father who frustrated me in order to teach me the truth. I began learning about my Scots/Irish and eastern European ancestry and heritage. I started reading info on the net about the true Israelite people of the covenant and who the synagogue of satan really was......This has been a most rewarding time in my life. I have read many things on different forums that have blessed me in my search for truth. The post that malachi83 shared about race and how do you know you are Israel was so fantastic. I cried as I read it. The Holy Spirit revealed this to me a while back. Every word in the post speaks of my experience. Thank you so much for posting this beautiful
    truth.......Glad to be here.
    By the way-I just saw in the news where people should be on the lookout for white terrorists. Saw it on the Drudge Report...... This makes me want to vomit. I have a personnel opinion about the white guy in Norway who killed all the people. I believe it could have been a plant to get the ball rolling for much persecution of our people started on a large scale. Just my opinion.
    saxongirlnga
    Welcome to the forum,It's very nice to have you here with us as part of the Christian Identity community.

Saccasson

Hi, I'm from Northwest Arkansas. I listen to Arnold Murray's sermons off the Internet. I don't send him any money though. I was just signing onto some Identity forums and will drop in every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Saccasson View Post
    Hi, I'm from Northwest Arkansas. I listen to Arnold Murray's sermons off the Internet. I don't send him any money though. I was just signing onto some Identity forums and will drop in every so often.
    Welcome, Saccasson!

Dr. Murray's good people.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by Saccasson View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

I am new here but by no means, am i knew to knowing our creator nor my savior Yashua Messiah.From what ive seen so far ,i really like this site and am looking forward to learning more.

Quote Originally Posted by YahwehsWolf View Post
    I am new here but by no means, am i knew to knowing our creator nor my savior Yashua Messiah.From what ive seen so far ,i really like this site and am looking forward to learning more.
    Welcome, brother.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Thank you.I appreciate that.Yahweh bless