Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: HELLO (post a greeting or welcome new members)

Blog Entries

Re: HELLO (post a greeting or welcome new members)

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    ???

Welcome, Edoms Thorn. Are you sure you posted that message on the right message board? There's no Lucid Maxim here.

I see you're a fan of Infowars. Did you know that Alex Jones is married to a Jew?
    think johnnys drinking again and coming up with new ideas...and no i have not forgotten nor forgiven..im just waiting..
    One Creator i call Abba YHVH..

Hello everyone!
    I am glad to join this forum and be involved in the Covenant People's Ministry online. I have been a Christian for most all of my life and have discovered the true teachings of Yahweh (Christian Identity) in the last couple of years. I am looking forward to conversing with some like-minded folks and I am hoping to learn a lot more about the Word of Yahweh and the Bible. I live in East Tennessee with my family. I look forward to getting to know ya'll!

Forgot to mention that I love the sermons from Pastor Visser. I have been listening/reading to them for awhile and I really get a lot out of them. That is what led me here! Thanks Pastor!

Welcome Christian from East Tennessee!

Glad you're on board.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

good evening to all you; exscuse that i not speak perfect(i must learn more).
    my name is Simone(male) 39y.o. i not write a lot of post on the forums,however when i see a forum that i like, i register always.
    i not know much & i not know if i have the perfect Christians habits, however i'm honest & i not support who tell liars & who not want the Christians in my land.
    i'm sorry that i not have wrote,but in the weekend is rare that i use the computer(or for few minutes only).
    in my small city i'm alone, i have only somes Brothers at long distance to me.
    i'm sad for to see a lot of not good peoples in my land.
    i'm registered here because i not follow the cattolics or others of my land,because they not agree with my sort of think; is sure that i know few things but is important for me the Deuteronomio 23:3 but the Christians of my land they not agree.
    i hope that i will ok for you, but i tell again that i not write much on the internet, but i will try to do best possible.
    a salute to all you for now & have you good day.

ps: i must click on post quick reply? (i not understand go advanced what is this) exscuse me that i know few things(i know the word advanced,but i not understand if i must click or no)

Quote Originally Posted by nostandard View Post
    good evening to all you; exscuse that i not speak perfect(i must learn more).
    my name is Simone(male) 39y.o. i not write a lot of post on the forums,however when i see a forum that i like, i register always.
    i not know much & i not know if i have the perfect Christians habits, however i'm honest & i not support who tell liars & who not want the Christians in my land.
    i'm sorry that i not have wrote,but in the weekend is rare that i use the computer(or for few minutes only).
    in my small city i'm alone, i have only somes Brothers at long distance to me.
    i'm sad for to see a lot of not good peoples in my land.
    i'm registered here because i not follow the cattolics or others of my land,because they not agree with my sort of think; is sure that i know few things but is important for me the Deuteronomio 23:3 but the Christians of my land they not agree.
    i hope that i will ok for you, but i tell again that i not write much on the internet, but i will try to do best possible.
    a salute to all you for now & have you good day.

ps: i must click on post quick reply? (i not understand go advanced what is this) exscuse me that i know few things(i know the word advanced,but i not understand if i must click or no)
    Welcome to the site, brother. All of the tribes are welcome here.
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

thank you Brother, i want tell that at these times i write few on internet & in other sites i have a lot of not finish discussions from time, but i come here.
    i hope in the future to write on all sites where i'm registered because are all for W Identity, but i prefer where there are all Christians,because i'm disappointmented for some young boys that they not understand for a good way also if they are for W Identity.
    i talk with all peoples White supporters,but i have understand that a lot of persons don't do good cultural things(they not like Christians,they laughs for my Crosses,i'm sad for this fact).
    i hope to have in the future more Christians in Italy too. (however i not like cattolics because they supports afrikans & muslims).
    i not know your rules,but is sure that God for me is important & honestly is important too.

Welcome nostandard and other new posters!

thank you Sister.

i have see somes peoples here that i agree, seem that this site is really Great; i'm shy towards who i not know,but i hope to will have a lot of friends in the future here.

ps: in other at the next moneys that i 'll have, i will buy an English training cd & i will more understand what i will read.
    yes,i like this site; i like the Christians White Brothers & Sisters.

Greetings, in the name of our King Yahshua Christ! It is a blessed moment in my life to be apart of other true followers of the Word, and look forward to much needed fellowship with those given eyes and ears.

I have been a member of various 'christian' forums and I grew ever tired of the overwhelmingly popular notion that 'everyone interprets the bible in his/her own way'. The number of heated debates and textual 'fist fights' over what I know to be truth, and the constant belittling and labeling all the while only a select few actually read. And of those that do, I praise Yahweh that 1 or 2 enjoyed the message.

So here I am, shaking the dust from my feet as I leave their 'town' and pray that Yahweh continues to bless His people and increase knowledge across the land!

Yah bless,

Stephen

Blog Entries

Welcome, Stephen. Glad you're here.
    Gna!