Thread: Old Clip of Dick "the slimeball" Caviatt (Lester Lennox former governer of Atlanta)

Post Old Clip of Dick "the slimeball" Caviatt (Lester Lennox former governer of Atlanta)

Notice how when the dumb black starts to lose the argument he goes straight to threats saying Lennox has a security guard with him. It is more or less saying if you didn't have a man to look after you I would just attack you. Complete moron like most blacks.

I never saw this guy before (the host), but he is obviously a piece of ****. It's a shame the idiots in the audience can't see through these sneaks. Look at the dumb black extremist smiling and winking at the little hack hosting the show.

Lennox made a great point that if whites do not want to be with blacks they should not be forced to integrate through bussing blacks in. The two pillocks didn't have anything to say to it lol. He even mentions the bible, good and refreshing to see this although sadly it was pretty long ago today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Matthew 23:27 "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness."

Re: Old Clip of Dick "the slimeball" Caviatt (Lester Lennox former governer of Atlant

I knew ole Lester well, good man and one of the last Dixicrats. We use to go to his restaurant on the weekend but stopped when the Jig-A-Boo's started making trouble because he would not serve them. In fact Lester would pass out axe handles to the patrons to help him enforce his policy of Whites Only. My dad did not want to subject his family to violence. PS_ Lester Maddox was governor of Georgia.
    No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:44

Re: Old Clip of Dick "the slimeball" Caviatt (Lester Lennox former governer of Atlant

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Son View Post
    I knew ole Lester well, good man and one of the last Dixicrats. We use to go to his restaurant on the weekend but stopped when the Jig-A-Boo's started making trouble because he would not serve them. In fact Lester would pass out axe handles to the patrons to help him enforce his policy of Whites Only. My dad did not want to subject his family to violence. PS_ Lester Maddox was governor of Georgia.
    Yes a good man and the show is Animal House, two dishonest clowns and a decent christian man. Mods... I spelt the name wrong!

Yeah that does not surprise me at all. The great irony is that blacks had plenty of places to eat and there were black people who respected the whites self-determination. Like Martin Lucifer Coon they are communist agitators. Fed garbage by the Edomites then let off the lead.