Thread: Can Paul Be Trusted?

Can Paul Be Trusted?

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2021 CPM sermon here.

Can Paul Be Trusted? [2021] explains several reasons Emmanuel chose Paul to be an Ambassador to the gentiles and details his conversion from Saul the Pharisee to the most vilified of all Christian Apostles. Why has Paul been so controversial throughout history? In this lengthy Wednesday Night Bible study Pastor Visser and Warrior of YHVH use the writings of Peter, James and Luke to verify Paul was an accepted apostle and look deeper at his miracles.

MP3 (Audio)

Blog Entries

Re: Can Paul Be Trusted?

Can Paul Be Trusted? – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Can Paul Be Trusted? [2021] explains several reasons Emmanuel chose Paul to be an Ambassador to the gentiles and details his conversion from Saul the Pharisee to the most vilified of all Christian Apostles. Why has Paul been so controversial throughout history? In this lengthy Wednesday Night Bible study Pastor Visser and Warrior of YHVH use the writings of Peter, James and Luke to verify Paul was an accepted apostle and look deeper at his miracles.

MP4 | 2021

Blog Entries

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

MP4 | 2021

Blog Entries

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/covenantpeople

MP4 | 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Archivist View Post

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Can Paul Be Trusted? [2021] - NEW!

MP4 | 2021
    lulz, some of the comments from YouTube are hilarious:

You hit a bees nest of internet Paul hating trolls.
    Great broadcast that pushes all the right buttons!
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    lulz, some of the comments from YouTube are hilarious
    Joos Gone Wild! "Christians" that deny the New Testament, not hardly.

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kinsfolk,

We should point out this topic was chosen by request and for ease of delivery however the outcome is as expected. Overall, it's a great show that if the listener completes entirely they'll be equipped to answer most of the comments and falsehoods regarding Paul that guarantee to continue ad nauseum from our enemy in the comments section.

We also feel that while it's ugly to see it's a great educator for Warrior of YHVH to witness how many self-professed Christians actually don't believe the Bible. It took years for me to learn this lesson but it's completely factual that the majority do NOT and some of those commenters are actually from our own flock here at CPM!

Therefore, I'll offer a public challenge to any Paul-Basher to face off live on air as there are no excuses to run from me because we broadcast every Wednesday at 7 PM. Still, the response is very good and this sermon will achieve precisely what I said it would during the show, this certainly isn't my first rodeo.

Until next time,

PV
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205