Thread: Open Topics & Updates

Open Topics & Updates

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2021 CPM sermon here.

Open Topics & Updates [2021] finds Warrior of YHVH joining Pastor Visser to discuss the previous two Wednesday Night Bible Study broadcasts "Power in the Name" and "Who Can Be Saved?" (both currently having no official release due to poor sound quality but accessible at Covenant People's Forums). This three hour Christian lecture mostly deals with the seduction of Eve in Eden and proves Satan has literal children upon earth that continually do his bidding.

MP3 (Audio)

Blog Entries

Re: Open Topics & Updates

Open Topics & Updates - Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Open Topics & Updates [2021] finds Warrior of YHVH joining Pastor Visser to discuss the previous two Wednesday Night Bible Study broadcasts "Power in the Name" and "Who Can Be Saved?" (both currently having no official release due to poor sound quality but accessible at Covenant People's Forums). This three hour Christian lecture mostly deals with the seduction of Eve in Eden and proves Satan has literal children upon earth that continually do his bidding.

MP4 | 2021

Blog Entries

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

MP4 | 2021

I can hear you brothers loud and clear. Keep 'em coming!
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

I'm glad you found someone to do shows with. I like these long shows that cover a lot of material. Very edifying.

Blog Entries

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/covenantpeople

MP4 | 2021