Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bidenwatch! Joseph Robinette Biden Thread

Hybrid View

Bidenwatch! Joseph Robinette Biden Thread

Biden Wins Presidency, Ending Four Tumultuous Years Under Trump

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was elected the 46th president of the United States on Saturday, promising to restore political normalcy and a spirit of national unity to confront raging health and economic crises, and making Donald J. Trump a one-term president after four years of tumult in the White House.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Thi?li=BBnb7Kz

See also: Trumpwatch! Donald John Trump Thread
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Re: Bidenwatch! Joseph Robinette Biden Thread

Biden picks 1st transgender person for Senate-confirmed post

WASHINGTON (AP) — President-elect Joe Biden has tapped Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, leaving her poised to become the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the U.S. Senate.

A pediatrician and former Pennsylvania physician general, Levine was appointed to her current post by Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf in 2017, making her one of the few transgender people serving in elected or appointed positions nationwide. She won past confirmation by the Republican-majority Pennsylvania Senate and has emerged as the public face of the state’s response to the coronavirus pandemic.

https://apnews.com/article/rachel-le...fcf4e7f572cb0e

800.jpg

Biden's jews...

jews.jpg

LOL

Go to 29 secs...

Joe Biden slips N word

Biden: Locust Armies should all be bio-carriers without evil ICE targeting them:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp

Get vaccinated or wear the mask....

biden.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    LOL

Go to 29 secs...

Joe Biden slips N word

Joe doesn't like blacks lol. Just pretends he does. That was done on purpose lol. Good one Joe!

Blog Entries

South African style farm seizes for whites are happening though Bidens tax plans. Inheriantance taxes at over 70 percent on property WORTH over 3 million dollars. Without special legal rights and access to free money whites are being taxed into squatter camps. FEMA ECT..

Ah! "White" Yid Biden obviously doing the Lard's Work:

An incredible thing happened this week in Washington — lawmakers passed legislation.

"Let's be clear about what happened on June 19, 1865. The day we call Juneteenth. Because you see, that day was not the end of slavery in America,"
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ju...edgdhp&pc=U531

lol @ "lawmakers." Keep telling yourself that, demon scum.

COVID stand down! Not important! Some retardation called "Juneteenth" is now!

How exactly does making some fictional nonsense a federal holiday at the billion dollar expense of white tax payers denote "freedom" for anybody? But then again, these are the fools that believe they've enslaved humans by force assuring the lessers of how "free" they are.

Politicians are truly a special kind of idiot.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)