Thread: Marxist Critical Theory..

Blog Entries

Re: Marxist Critical Theory..

Great video. Your a good man of God. I my opinion only;; Race is always a good gauge is finding what Globalist Marxism is or not.

My thoughts are Communist policies are used for social medical care for old and mothers with babies. Race less capitalism is a part of Marxist critical theory too The debate . Race is not considered thus making the narrative globalism and open borders. The argument is always proven publicly by the one who is allowed to make money. The Trump worship is one in the same.
    Last edited by frey#89; 04-18-2020 at 04:21 PM.

Re: Marxist Critical Theory..

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    Great video. Your a good man of God. I my opinion only;; Race is always a good gauge is finding what Globalist Marxism is or not.

My thoughts are Communist policies are used for social medical care for old and mothers with babies. Race less capitalism is a part of Marxist critical theory too The debate . Race is not considered thus making the narrative globalism and open borders. The argument is always proven publicly by the one who is allowed to make money. The Trump worship is one in the same.
    Thank you my friend, I try and help to contribute my works. I need to be careful because it's still my interpretation of scripture. Not always but when I quote it. I may be wrong or miss bits out but I go with my understanding with the aim to wake people up a little.