Thread: 2020 Election

2020 Election

The dems with their partisan impeachment nonsense have taken the focus away from what I believe is the true danger they have. That is, voter fraud. If there is one thing Trump needs to do come election it is VOTER FRAUD. We know dems cheat if they cannot win fair. In fact I'd wager they cheated twice on Obama. We all saw the excitable black fellow that proclaimed on the news he had voted twice for Obama. I found an amusing video that sums it up. Yes Ray Stevens is a mason. I am not and don't agree with it as I believe god would not have me swear and oath to Mamon. But he made some funny songs and this one hits the nail on the head: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUEqh07E4dY

Blog Entries

Re: 2020 Election

Your on track with the election fraud that happens. Share the helplessness of the situation brother.

Blog Entries

Thoughts on 2020 election. If a clear request to have a place in the nation for white people to be free of robbery and threats of violence is always talked about sideways and backwards. To avoid discrimination or hate laws.
    Is it not the issue of using the game of a rigged election to buy time for a legal victory for whites to be free to segregate from the communists and their black supporters? The more secret the real issue;;;; the more power the enemy of our people have in my opinion.
    How many phrases, issues, scientific points need to be expressed to request the most basic right of human existence. May Jesus Christ give all our people wisdom to avoid the violence, stealing and terror of the communists and their black supporters.

Blessings to you Brother Frey. At this point in time we must not put our hope in man. It is a false illusion between the snake in the grass and the snake in the road. Our Savior Jesus Christ is the ONLY hope.
    No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:44

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Son View Post
    Blessings to you Brother Frey. At this point in time we must not put our hope in man. It is a false illusion between the snake in the grass and the snake in the road. Our Savior Jesus Christ is the ONLY hope.
    Indeed, things are likely to get worse before they get better.

See how right I was, that was not me however that is the holy spirit which is a spirit of truth! It can give anyone who wants to know truth ears to hear and eyes to see!