Thread: Global financial system

Hybrid View

Global financial system

The world seems to be all in with this new system.
    Any thoughts...

Re: Global financial system

Apparently it’s run by a China built quantum satellite

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    The world seems to be all in with this new system. Any thoughts...
    Doesn't matter, since kingdom banking will always be governed by the two great commandments, making it a spiritual emergency over commerce, with priority by necessity. People only fear what they don't understand. Learn the laws of commerce, trust doctrine and equity's priority over "law" in any controversy re the same subject matter. Hint: see 3 blogs at link in signature line.
    with the fellowship of way-showers
    https://www.hosfell.org/single-post/way-showers

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    The world seems to be all in with this new system.
    Any thoughts...
    It's a lead up to the fulfillment of Revelation 13:16-18; "He causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

It's already almost impossible to buy and sell without his Mark.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Has anyone thought of the fact that "buying and selling" should be regulated by the imitation beast system? After all, isn't this what the money-changers in the temple were guilty of? How many bible references under new covenant talk about reconciliation, restoration of all things, etc.? Isn't buying and selling a commercial activity? And isn't "commerce" defined as making war (theft) against ones' neighbours? Is there any commerce in the new covenant kingdom? Is the fact that one can barely imagine life without buying and selling that they may not yet understand the economics of the new covenant? e.g.

when the pharisees challenged the anointed-messiah about the law, yahshua responded with the two great commandments. If love is the basis of both these commandments, then how does that love fulfill all 'law' (especially around economics & money)? Wasn't these commandments to love one's neighbor defined under Romans 13:8-10 as "owe no man anything, but love"? then how does "love" fulfill commerce (i.e. end war? and thus a peacemaking act?) If the peacemakers are to be known as sons of abba in heaven, then how are these peacemakers ending commerce?

if the new covenant was a defeat of death, and redeemed us from all the curses adam was under after his fall from the garden, then doesn't that in effect make entry into the new covenant a return to a new "eden" (in fact a new heavens and new earth) where those born again in the 2nd adam (the anointed-messiah) are now living in the presence of the father again?

if the creator of all 'things' is the owner of all things, does not the creator have the sole right to define how he will grant these things to those he chooses to use them? if the new covenant is the terms of this grant for use of creator's things (i.e. his creation), then doesn't it make one wonder how the "fulfilling" law removes all "curses" from "things", how it effects a true "jubilee" and an "eternal sabbath rest" from all the curses the original adam was under?

These, and many more like them, show the bankruptcy of "law" and hopefully will cause one to ask many more questions re what is the new covenant definitions of "right doing" that fulfills the two great commandments - i.e. how does love overcome law?

If "right doing" (righteousness) has been defined, already, by man as "equity" then how does man's courts adjudicate 'equity' over law? in fact, did you know that both "law" and "equity" are completely separate and have 2 completely opposed/opposite set of rules? Shouldn't this be expected, rather than a surprise? What does "equity" adjudicate exclusively? (hint: trusts) When one reads the maxims of equity, it is something that comes AFTER law ends/closes... it picks up to do complete justice when law fails. starting to sound like "agape" (righteousness) that fulfills the true intent and purpose of law, doesn't it?

These and many other questions have already been explored and further defined on https://hosfell.org/ but I'll add one other clue. Where does one find "trusts" defined in the new testament? How about James 2? Ever study out the word "faith" in the original greek? Should it surprise anyone that the two are synonymous? does one truth have 'faith' (trust) in the promises of the father and the finished work of the son? These two things are the supernatural "great work" that overcomes "natural law" that leads to "eternal life". Faith in the father and son is 'trust' that the "jubilee" over the 2nd adam by the new covenant is how equity (righteousness) adjudicates to overcome (fulfill) law. It is the intent and purpose of right-doing, to do complete justice, when the law fails. See the maxims of equity and one may find a new adventure of learning into the true genius of our abba/creator in heaven for truly defeating "death" forever, and overcoming law whose penalty is death.

The danger comes when only those with the mark of the beast may buy and sell. So start growing your own vegetables and so on!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeliever View Post
    The danger comes when only those with the mark of the beast may buy and sell. So start growing your own vegetables and so on!
    Why stop there? Were we given a spirit of fear or of strength and love?
    Why not overcome evil with good? Restore the "heir of all things" with his inheritance that he purchased on the cross out of the hands of the wicked? Why not redeem the property, extinguish all the debt-money, end commerce thru peacemaking trusts? proclaiming abba's peace (trust in his promises) and grace purchased by his son (by his finished work as our living-sacrifice as high priest and new covenant expression as king of kings)?

Seems like the overcomer has a lot of work to do, AFTER he bury's the "FICTION" that is used to attach said "mark" against one's wealth (aka one's life-labor / estate). What if one expressed a better intent & purpose to merge and correct the former record so the exchequer can release one's "estate" out of "hell" (i.e. debtor's prison) and remove said estate out from under the national bankruptcy?

So much could be done from seeking more wisdom and understanding for carrying out the will of our testator of a new, better covenant. Isn't that our "duty of care", as good stewards, bondsman for our surety, and ministers of reconciliation as embassadors for the King of kings?