Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red Men are not White Men

Re: Native Americans are not white people

It seems apparent that the original poster began with a basic genetic fact; "Native Americans are not white people" to wit Crossman quickly went to his white indian foolishness in order to cast doubt on this undeniable fact. Point and case...here's a so-called white indian from Crossman's posted crackpot article:

whiteindian.jpg

Mongrel albinos may appear "white" but can never be Saxons. If that's not a deceiver...what is?

HAHAHA! Who but a bastard would seek to justify bastards? Well played.

I'm surprised nobody pulled the stupid "blushing" argument so I can point out the one time ADAM is translated as "to show blood in the face" (as opposed to "hypocrite") in Isaiah 63 is in relation to Jesus treading the winepress alone:

"Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save. Wherefore art thou red (*Adam) in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat? I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come."

I swear some folks can't even read a concordance, lol. Just keep letting the jew prepare you to make war with the return of our Saxon Christ from Edom and we'll prep to destroy you wannabe Judeans from the synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9 & 3:9).

"White and ruddy" appears in the Bible numerous times to further differentiate two distinct colors because Adam or Adamah has but one definition: RED.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

On a side note Edom also means red (Deuteronomy 23:7).

You'd think old "EdomiteSlayer" would be all over this proving us wrong. Too busy hating his brother, I suppose.

The encyclopedias say Herod was an Edomite, yet Christ politely called him a "fox" !
    I think this is the key to countering any confusion:
    A fox is a canine, like the "dogs" of Psalm 69 who Christ cursed.

Esau made the mistake of taking Canaanites as wives, but when he saw that displeased his parents,
    he took women they approved of to marry.

The problem is, he never divorced and send away any of the Canaanite wives !

The offspring of these wives may claim to be Edomites as much as they like,
    but they are still "dogs" and "foxes" !

Today with the internet we are seeing more and more mamzers claiming even Israelite status:
    because one of their European ancestors did exactly what Esau did !

Nevertheless, Esau did have descendants from his acceptable wives who are no doubt still around.

Unless I'm corrected that is my feeling and understanding about this whole issue, and I will probably try reflect that more clearly in future.

Actually, despite everything said and prophesied in the Bible about Esau and the Edomites,
    every time I read the heartrending account between Jacob and Esau, it never fails to bring
    a tear or two to my eyes ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeliever View Post
    Crossman said nothing wrong.. Why the contention. I don't think he is an infiltrator. I have heard the term Adamite, if it is not relevant, maybe he is just showing a slight mistake in using the correct terms?
    It's not a matter of semantics when our enemy has us looking like jackasses openly claiming to be in a flesh cult, is it?

The historical and confirmable "Adamites" liked to have homosexual orgies and deny Christ. Crudman said nothing wrong, ha.