Thread: Flashback: When Democrats Deployed Tanks on American Soil, Americans Got Killed

Flashback: When Democrats Deployed Tanks on American Soil, Americans Got Killed

Flashback: When Democrats Deployed Tanks on American Soil, Americans Got Killed

4 Jul 2019

"Democrats, activists and members of the media (but I repeat myself) have reacted hysterically to President Trumpís decision to display a couple M1A1 Abrams tanks and Bradley Fighting Vehicles on the National Mall as part of a Salute to America Fourth of July celebration. They have made comparisons to China and concentration camps, but what they donít bring up is what Democrats have done when they deployed tanks against Americans."

Waco-Fire-Tank-CBS-News.jpg

Read more and watch a video about this article at:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ns-got-killed/

Blog Entries

Re: Flashback: When Democrats Deployed Tanks on American Soil, Americans Got Killed

Good point made. My thoughts on the subject is we are subject to authority. If leaders are not good, people under that rules based dictatorship suffer. Oh;;; the suffering of the oppressed who are literal widows and orphans of a society. (persons at Waco Texas in the early 90s who suffered that event)

Re: Flashback: When Democrats Deployed Tanks on American Soil, Americans Got Killed

The liberals know they are morally reprehensible and do not care. Those that are traitors to their kind are twice the children of hell as those who are born tares. Divinely inspired comparison Crossman. I didn't know what you meant till I zoomed on the image! Happy Sabbath day brothers.