Thread: Is honest legal work in a corrupt society worth the risk

Blog Entries

Is honest legal work in a corrupt society worth the risk

By experience and personal passion. In my opinion. A society anywhere you live is defined by the laws or rules. Being outside the narrative of desegregation of white civilization. A man will be considered a blabber mouth or not moving along fast enough to get to the point.(( hurry up man work with the niggers or quit this job; Mexicans out of the question not a chance of staying employed long or at all)
    With hate speech laws by and for Jews and non whites;; is risk of going though hellish court trail to earn a honest living worth it? Whether its trucking, preaching, labor, legal ect...
    I just have to work with system to keep from destitution. So sad for the anger filled frustrated younger generation of white people in my country. My respect goes out to the younger generation of whites who defend the USA and do the real hard work.
    Thanks CPM for the forum. Happy fourth of July.

Blog Entries

Re: Is honest legal work in a corrupt society worth the risk

I figure I will reflect on my post further. Self love and character are one in the same Self respect differs from one person to another.

Re: Is honest legal work in a corrupt society worth the risk

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    By experience and personal passion. In my opinion. A society anywhere you live is defined by the laws or rules. Being outside the narrative of desegregation of white civilization. A man will be considered a blabber mouth or not moving along fast enough to get to the point.(( hurry up man work with the niggers or quit this job; Mexicans out of the question not a chance of staying employed long or at all)
    With hate speech laws by and for Jews and non whites;; is risk of going though hellish court trail to earn a honest living worth it? Whether its trucking, preaching, labor, legal ect...
    I just have to work with system to keep from destitution. So sad for the anger filled frustrated younger generation of white people in my country. My respect goes out to the younger generation of whites who defend the USA and do the real hard work.
    Thanks CPM for the forum. Happy fourth of July.
    The courts are a mess. Killers can get off on loopholes. It wasn't that way in old white societies. As Johnny Rebel once said in a song (If the South would have won) "and all them killers and thieves would be swinging from trees.. instead of writing books and starring on tv".

I don't know about personal cases if you are in the dock in this twisted system. But I know there are good lawyers out there who try their best to put dangerous animals away. Sadly often the system can punish victims and let the guilty go free. But you cannot be surprised as we know this is a fallen world (to put it mildly) and it's getting worse.