Thread: Is using prepping to avoid the destruction of the white man a way out???

Blog Entries

Is using prepping to avoid the destruction of the white man a way out???

Really are and have we always been glorified hobos as a people (white people) since freedom of association was clearly denied us. After all hobos stay were they can stay for free as long as they can get away with it.
    Preppers avoiding multiculturalism and white folks living anywhere in the USA legally without the right of association (hate speech laws, bais ect..) equates.
    to me as a glorified hobo
    In my opinion. Are preppers avoiding FEMA camps? = can you stay a hobo permanently

Re: Is using prepping to avoid the destruction of the white man a way out???

I think it would be wise to have some sort of plan. If you want to survive the end of the world. Although it does say that some of us will be killed during the apocalypse. If you want to stay alive in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeliever View Post
    I think it would be wise to have some sort of plan. If you want to survive the end of the world. Although it does say that some of us will be killed during the apocalypse. If you want to stay alive in this world.
    In the case of sudden major civil unrest, you do need to be prepared to evacuate to a safe area.
    This means that every family member must have a prepacked backpack "grab bag" ready at all times and vehicle fuel stored.
    Short term, this should get each member through a few days until you're safe in fixed place.
    At that point you may have to camp out for an extended period until things improve.

We are almost prepared for the short term week, but still have to plan and prepare for extended camping.
    Think "no electrical power', "no water", "no communication" etc. and plan accordingly.

Don't think "That'll never happen here", "That will never happen to us".

Don't be just like a blind liberal fool !

Some of us already live on the brink of that already !

There will be a time when it gets so bad that we will have to go into the wilderness...

Revelation 12 14-17
    14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

When it says that she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time I believe Yahweh will provide us with what we need like he did in the Exodus etc...

I was listening to an old Pastor Peters tape the other day recorded in the 90's and he made a point to address the preppy movement which was then for the supposed coming disaster of Y2K.

To sum up, he said our faith in keeping and protecting our family is in Jesus Christ and not a piece of getaway property in the country, food hoards or gold and silver. As he alluded to the point that many Christians have very little in property, may rent a house or apartment and live week to week in the city. Instead, Christ is our Salvation, our protection, our cleft in the rock. He knows everything that will happen in your life and mine before it happens. He is God and we are His children.

The Lord spoke to me shortly after listening to this old tape and brought to my mind Jerusalem 70 AD example. Did He provide the knowledge and the ability for His people to escape this terrible destruction? Yes he did. Will he provide a way of escape for us? Yes, if it is his will as he is God.

I am not saying if the Lord provided a way for you to provide provisions for the future that you shouldn't take action and neither did Pastor Peters. But all this hyped up fear has but one purpose and one purpose alone and that is to get your eyes off Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.

Shortly after starting to write this reply brought to mind the remembrance of an old song from early in my walk in Christ that always reminded me of His presence in those tough times in my life. The lyrics went something like this:

"Love Him in the morning when you see the sun a rising,
    love Him in the evening cause he took you through the day,

And in the meantime when you feel the pressure coming,
    remember that He loves you and promises to stay with you."

Yes, His Holy Spirit is with you, within you 24/7 if you are a Son or Daughter of the King.

Mat 28:17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted. 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Crossman

The yellow vests are already largely in this mode now. Going home after the street skirmishes may result in doorstep arrest. So they will have to and already have been building camps. During a time of great conflict, in Olde England when the protestant movement was actively hunting down Catholics. The catholics built hideouts often referred to contemporarily 'Priest Holes'

I also read all the replies so far and I agree with them all. God's in control and great teaching friends!