Thread: Anti fasist freaks using medical positions

Blog Entries

Anti fasist freaks using medical positions

When I was new to the truth movement. I always respected Professionals in the USA. Now the untouchable profession as far as criticism is noticed by me. Pharmacies are now issuing wrong prescriptions here in Texas with the mass illegal immigration though Mexico.(even new graduates from marxist universities) At times mistakes are made to bother selected individuals. Hard to prove harassment now a days or in the past.
    Watch out for wrong prescriptions and diagnosis in Hospitals guys. Very timely and bothersome I know.
    Pointing out what scum supporters of a desegregated society are is not meant as disrespect to anyone.

Re: Anti fasist freaks using medical positions

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    When I was new to the truth movement. I always respected Professionals in the USA. Now the untouchable profession as far as criticism is noticed by me. Pharmacies are now issuing wrong prescriptions here in Texas with the mass illegal immigration though Mexico.(even new graduates from marxist universities) At times mistakes are made to bother selected individuals. Hard to prove harassment now a days or in the past.
    Watch out for wrong prescriptions and diagnosis in Hospitals guys. Very timely and bothersome I know.
    Pointing out what scum supporters of a desegregated society are is not meant as disrespect to anyone.
    This is very possible. Targetted individuals is real and those paid to go around doing these things are often in well paid jobs.

Doctor accused of murder in 25 patient overdose deaths

An Ohio doctor was charged with murder Wednesday in the deaths of 25 hospital patients who, authorities say, were killed with deliberate overdoses of painkillers, many of them administered by other medical workers on his orders.

In one of the biggest cases of its kind ever brought against an American health care professional, William Husel was accused of ordering outsize doses of the powerful painkiller fentanyl. Many of the patients who died were on ventilators and receiving palliative care. The deaths occurred between 2015 and 2018.

The doctor is the lone defendant. Authorities are not prosecuting nurses, pharmacists and others involved in the deaths, though dozens of hospital employees have been reported to professional boards for investigation and potential disciplinary action.

Husel's lawyer said he was trying to provide "comfort care" for dying patients.

"At no time did Dr. Husel ever intend to euthanize anyone — euthanize meaning speed up death," defense attorney Richard Blake said.

The patients were going to die whether they were being treated by Husel or another physician, Blake said.

The allegations against Husel recalled another Ohio case involving a former nurse's aide dubbed the Angel of Death. That man, Donald Harvey, confessed in 1987 to killing 37 people, most of them hospital patients, over the span of two decades in Ohio and Kentucky. He was given multiple life sentences and died in 2017 after being attacked by a fellow inmate.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...doses-63503134

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Doctor accused of murder in 25 patient overdose deaths

An Ohio doctor was charged with murder Wednesday in the deaths of 25 hospital patients who, authorities say, were killed with deliberate overdoses of painkillers, many of them administered by other medical workers on his orders.

In one of the biggest cases of its kind ever brought against an American health care professional, William Husel was accused of ordering outsize doses of the powerful painkiller fentanyl. Many of the patients who died were on ventilators and receiving palliative care. The deaths occurred between 2015 and 2018.

The doctor is the lone defendant. Authorities are not prosecuting nurses, pharmacists and others involved in the deaths, though dozens of hospital employees have been reported to professional boards for investigation and potential disciplinary action.

Husel's lawyer said he was trying to provide "comfort care" for dying patients.

"At no time did Dr. Husel ever intend to euthanize anyone — euthanize meaning speed up death," defense attorney Richard Blake said.

The patients were going to die whether they were being treated by Husel or another physician, Blake said.

The allegations against Husel recalled another Ohio case involving a former nurse's aide dubbed the Angel of Death. That man, Donald Harvey, confessed in 1987 to killing 37 people, most of them hospital patients, over the span of two decades in Ohio and Kentucky. He was given multiple life sentences and died in 2017 after being attacked by a fellow inmate.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...doses-63503134
    There was a jewish doctor called Harold Shipman, he killed more than a hundred. It was all over the media but they kept his ethnicity quiet. As we can see from the Georgia Guidestones and television series such as One Born Every Minute.. I believe we can discern the satanic establishment have a huge de-population goal in the future. I will add some bullet points for anyone reading this so they can do their own research;

- Monsanto (bad fruit and veg)
    - Cancer and other serious illnesses constantly being advertised as something we 'need to check' with a doctor.
    - Vaccines for school kids and flu jabs for the elderly.
    - Promoting euthenasia and birth control/planned parenthood.
    - General poor processed food.
    - Chem trails, halogen lightbulbs and raioactive microwaves and mobile phones.

Of course the New World Order demands a population of slave people. The mixed multitudes are cannon fodder to them and 'speeding up' death is definately an agenda they have considered.