Thread: Taking Credit For Youtube Crackdown

Taking Credit For Youtube Crackdown

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:44

Blog Entries

Re: Taking Credit For Youtube Crackdown

Good point made. My thoughts on the YOUTUBE crackdown is projection. Over the time of many years ;; The more organized Jewry control of our society the less free speech exists.
    I understand the sense of insecurity of our racial folk. Guys get to prepping and find a white community anywhere privately as you can. Youtube videos or online social connections are a false sense of security. Things are and have been real bad. ( not getting bad)
    My heart felt sorrow go out to the Youtube commentators who were banned informing our race of the dictatorship we all forced to be in.

I am convinced that the main objective of most social media platforms is to make a buck. This in turn makes them easy pickings for those that wield large sums of money or other forms of persuasion. And when one looks deep into the matter quiet often it lead back to the same group.
    No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:44

We understand now why we spent over a month re-uploading our cleanest material after an antichrist attack for hardly anybody to care.

It's interesting that when it's too late Yahweh shows us why. This suffering would be comical if it wasn't so sad or anti-Biblical.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)