Thread: Evangelical pastor apologizes for ‘hurt’ caused by praying for Trump during . . .

Evangelical pastor apologizes for ‘hurt’ caused by praying for Trump during . . .

Evangelical pastor apologizes for ‘hurt’ caused by praying for Trump during unscheduled visit
    6 Jun 2019

"The pastor of McLean Bible Church apologized for hurting some members of his congregation by praying for President Trump during an unscheduled visit.

Trump visited the northern Virginia church on Sunday on his way back to the White House during a golf outing. His appearance at the church came the same day that evangelist Franklin Graham called for a special day of prayer for Trump.

Pastor David Platt said Trump’s visit was unexpected and he didn’t have time to think through his actions.

“I know that some within our church, for a variety of valid reasons, are hurt that I made this decision,” the pastor said. “This weighs heavy on my heart. I love every member of this church, and I only want to lead us with God’s Word in a way that transcends political party and position, heals the hurts of racial division and injustice, and honors every man and woman made in the image of God.” "

Read more about this story at:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...cheduled-visit

Re: Evangelical pastor apologizes for ‘hurt’ caused by praying for Trump during . . .

The church of god exists in the hearts of the believers, not the phonies. Not the establishment places that may be nice buildings. But run by crypto-jews, to turn them into a love and peace den of iniquity.

1 John 15:18 "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you."

James 4:4 "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."

Do not allow men to define you with ambigious terms like racist, Islamaphobe, Xenophobe and whatever else. My brothers let god define you as a proud advocate of your race. I could not care less if the world is upset by me. I am not there as some clown to entertain them. They masses are morons. Those reading this remember to chose the narrow path! Praise Yeshua & Yahweh alone! If someone accuses me of being a racist I will calmly agree and say I am proud of it. I stick up for my own kind like all of you, you stupid commie hypocrit curs.

Furthermore Trump should be praised in all churches until we see evidence to the contrary.

Blog Entries

Re: Evangelical pastor apologizes for ‘hurt’ caused by praying for Trump during . . .

In my opinion its demographics, demographics demographics. I will explain. Their are simply less white people in the USA. The persons the police work besides are alien to the ways of Israelites. To get access to money, society, culture you need court sponsored organized law and order. Churches needs titfes or denotations to keep there doors open.

Blog Entries

Another thought comes to mind on the subject. for example ANTIFA style violence against our people have been happening for years. Its not just fear of being broke financially; its not being financially capable of staying off the streets by owning a house to avoid violence from anti white ANTIFA gangs. ( in many forms, police, police sponsored stalking gangs, mothers against hate ect.... you guys know what i mean)
    The USA is hiding in the houses to avoid ANTIFA related violence in its forms mind games ect.... Fighting back means a domestic violence charge from the Jewish run legal system.
    I am faithful and pray for the mercy of Yahweh. There appears to be no political solution.