Thread: Alien Deception

Alien Deception

In a new book written by Diana Pasulka, a professor at the University of North Carolina, she suggest belief in UFOs and extraterrestrials is becoming a new religion. More than half of American adults and over 60 percent of young Americans believe in intelligent life forms. I have my own opinions about this and have often wondered how would the world react if something did appear showing great signs and wonders and clamed to be our creator. What a grand deception that would be.

https://www.vox.com/culture/2019/6/4...-diana-pasulka
    Last edited by Celtic Son; 06-05-2019 at 05:52 PM.
    No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:44

Blog Entries

Re: Alien Deception

Good point made. Seeking Alien life is secondary to how great our creator Yahweh is!! Being Christian I write that with no reservations.

I believe the aliens are actually demons. Other than that I would not get too involved. As Pastor Visser has said debating whether the earth is flat or round means we do not edify ourselves spiritually. However I am quite sure they are devils and that no one has ever been beyond the Van Allen belt. NASA lie about landing on the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Son View Post
    In a new book written by Diana Pasulka, a professor at the University of North Carolina, she suggest belief in UFOs and extraterrestrials is becoming a new religion. More than half of American adults and over 60 percent of young Americans believe in intelligent life forms. I have my own opinions about this and have often wondered how would the world react if something did appear showing great signs and wonders and clamed to be our creator. What a grand deception that would be.

https://www.vox.com/culture/2019/6/4...-diana-pasulka
    It is possible that when the anti-christ arrives it will be in the guise of a fake alien invasion. Also at this time the mark of the beast will be in full effect. Indeed if this does happen the majority of the world will submit to these false prophets. Those that do not take the mark, will be able to neither buy, nor sell. Remember this friends.