Thread: Orthodox Crescent Of Instability - Further Fragmentation of the Church

Orthodox Crescent Of Instability - Further Fragmentation of the Church

"Further Fragmentation of the Church"

"This will ease the task of discrediting Religion of one of the systemically important Characteristics of Nations."

This video is exposes the real reason why this instability is being created as one viewer named Jake commented under the video:

"This is an important new front in the West vs. East culture wars. If the schismatic Orthodox churches accept western help then sooner or later they will be required to accept multi-culturalism and homosexual priests. This is inevitable and will inevitability destroy them."

Blog Entries

Re: Orthodox Crescent Of Instability - Further Fragmentation of the Church

I watched the video and it inspired me to think about all issues concerning having public churches to gather for our racial people. The more divided churches are==the more easier the ZOG anti Christ entities (God knows the names) are are to isolate and intimidate us as a racial people.
    I like to add Yahweh's commandment to gathering with the kindred and contributing Money to places to gather is very important. To my belief.