Thread: DHS Releases 7.9K Illegals in 8 Days

DHS Releases 7.9K Illegals in 8 Days

President Trump’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has released about 7,900 border crossers and illegal aliens into the United States in the past eight days, federal data confirms.

Catch and Release totals obtained by Breitbart News reveal that between May 14 and May 21, DHS has released about 7,900 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the U.S. This indicates that about 1,000 border crossers and illegal aliens were released every day over the past week by federal officials.

Today, there are anywhere between 11 and 22 million illegal aliens living across the country — the majority of which are concentrated in states like California, New York, Florida, Texas, and Illinois.

Over the last eight days, the 7,900 border crossers and illegal aliens released into the U.S. were mostly dropped off in the El Paso, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona regions.

For example, in the last week, El Paso has been forced to absorb 3,500 border crossers and illegal aliens, while Phoenix has had to take 1,900 border crossers and illegal aliens. Meanwhile, 1,800 border crossers and illegal aliens were released in San Antonio, Texas, and 700 were released in San Diego, California.

In total, in the last five months, 185,500 border crossers and illegal aliens have been released by DHS into the interior of the country. The plurality, 71,000, has been released in San Antonio, while about 65,000 have been released in El Paso since December 21, 2018.

By the end of the year, DHS will have released more than 445,000 border crossers and illegal aliens into American communities should catch and release continue — in addition to the projected half a million illegal aliens who are expected to successfully cross the U.S.-Mexico border this year, undetected by federal officials.

Every year, the U.S. admits about 1.2 million legal immigrants with the overwhelming majority, nearly 70 percent, coming through the process known as “chain migration” whereby newly naturalized citizens are allowed to bring an unlimited number of foreign nationals to the country. The mass inflow of legal immigrants is in addition to the hundreds of illegal aliens who are added to the U.S. population annually.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...d-in-5-months/

Blog Entries

Re: DHS Releases 7.9K Illegals in 8 Days

Thanks Erik for the info. I do not have the stats on the sex of the illigals. Though I read though reliable sources that these illegals are mostly military aged men. For all you white guys ; what is the age of the normal military or police recruit in the USA. Or have been the last 80 years ? Big government to me is seen in a whole different perspective.

Re: DHS Releases 7.9K Illegals in 8 Days

The Department of Security (DHS) really has no choice but to follow the courts interpretation of the regulations on Illegals. This is part of the curse upon the people of Israel and our adamite kinsmen. Our forefathers allowed these wicked laws to be put in place by Senator Edward Kennedy and other wicked men. Here is the future pattern if our people refuse to repent:

Isaiah 1:
    1 The vision which Esaias the son of Amos saw, which he saw against Juda, and against Jerusalem, in the reign of Ozias, and Joatham, and Achaz, and Ezekias, who reigned over Judea.
    2 Hear, O heaven, and hearken, O earth: for the Lord has spoken, saying, I have begotten and reared up children, but they have rebelled against me.
    3 The ox knows his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel does not know me, and the people has not regarded me.
    4 Ah sinful nation, a people full of sins, an evil seed, lawless children: ye have forsaken the Lord, and provoked the Holy One of Israel.
    5 Why should ye be smitten any more, transgressing more and more? the whole head is pained, and the whole heart sad.
    6 From the feet to the head, there is no soundness in them; neither wound, nor bruise, nor festering ulcer are healed: it is not possible to apply a plaister, nor oil, nor bandages.
    7 Your land is desolate, your cities burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is made desolate, overthrown by strange nations.
    Brenton's LXX

Jer.5:

14 Therefore thus saith the Lord Almighty, Because ye have spoken this word, behold, I have made my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them. 15 Behold, I will bring upon you a nation from far, O house of Israel, saith the Lord; a nation the sound of whose language one shall not understand. 16 They are all mighty men: 17 and they shall devour you harvest, and your bread; and shall devour your sons, and your daughters; and they shall devour your sheep, and your calves, and devour your vineyards, and your fig-plantations, and your olive yards: and they shall utterly destroy your strong cities, wherein ye trusted, with the sword.
    . . .18 And it shall come to pass in those days, saith the Lord thy God, that I will not utterly destroy you. 19 And it shall come to pass, when ye shall say, Wherefore has the Lord our God done all these things to us? that thou shalt say to them, Because ye served strange gods in your land, so shall ye serve strangers in a land that is not yours

Brenton's LXX

Referring to the end of Israel:

Ezek 7:

1 Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying, Also, thou, son of man, say,
    2 Thus saith the Lord; An end is come to the land of Israel, the end is come on the four corners of the land.. . .
    21 And I will deliver them into the hands of strangers to make them a prey, and to the pests of the earth for a spoil; and they shall profane them.
    22 And I will turn away my face from them, and they shall defile my charge, and shall go in to them unguardedly, and profane them.

Brenton's LXX

Eccl 1:

9 What is the thing taking place? the same thing as shall be taking place. And what is the thing being done? the same thing that shall be done; and there is not anything newly made under the sun.
    10 Who shall speak and shall say? Behold this is new! Already it has happened in the eons to the ones having taken place from before us.
    ABPen LXX