Thread: Explosive New Report on MLK JR

Explosive New Report on MLK JR

For decades there have been rumors of Martin Luther King Jr elicit sexual affairs and his association with various subversive groups. Now in an explosive new report by David J Garrow, one of civil rights foremost biographers we are offered some insight into the partial release of secret FBI files. *Personal Note: this article was edited by the newspaper to allow others with a different perspective to comment.

https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-ne...GA5g4oAkzRoIJ/
    No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:44

Blog Entries

Re: Explosive New Report on MLK JR

My thoughts on MLK are chaos and brutality go hand in hand. The chaos created gave a sense of power to his followers or control freaks. A Legacy that legalized stalking and fear to USA society.

And Reagan gave this commie filth a holiday...Stupid cuckservatives and their negro worship...

Erik said "And Reagan gave this commie filth a holiday...Stupid cuckservatives and their negro worship... "

All truth must be sacrificed for the goddess "Diversity." Diversity is now the main "goddess" of the Anti-Christ World system. She and those who serve her must be protected at all cost. Especially her High Priest Martin Luther King.

Have you noticed that almost every commercial on TV and YouTube has a mixed race couple promoting the breaking of the Yahweh's holy law against race mixing? This is not an accident. If this would have happened 50 years ago most of our people would have been outraged. But now most of our people have been conditioned and programmed to except this as normal by them who call themselves Jews but are not, who control the news media and hate our Lord Jesus Christ.

These Anti-Christ know that by causing us to break His law Yahweh must bring judgement on his people until they repent.

Jeremiah 5:

20 Proclaim these things to the house of Jacob, and let them be heard in the house of Juda.

21 Hear ye now these things, O foolish and senseless people; who have eyes, and see not; and have ears, and hear not:

22 will ye not be afraid of me? saith the Lord; and will ye not fear before me, who have set the sand for a bound to the sea, as a perpetual ordinance, and it shall not pass it: yea, it shall rage, but not prevail; and its waves shall roar, but not pass over it.

23 But this people has a disobedient and rebellious heart; and they have turned aside and gone back:

24 and they have not said in their heart, Let us fear now the Lord our God, who gives us the early and latter rain, according to the season of the fulfillment of the ordinance of harvest, and has preserved it for us.

25 Your transgressions have turned away these things, and your sins have removed good things from you.

26 For among my people were found ungodly men; and they have set snares to destroy men, and have caught them.

27 As a snare which has been set is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore have they grown great, and become rich:

28 and they have transgressed the rule of judgment; they have not judged the cause of the orphan, nor have they judged the cause of the widow.

29 Shall I not visit for these things? saith the Lord: and shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

30 Shocking and horrible deeds have been done on the land;

31 the prophets utter unrighteous prophecies, and the priests have clapped their hands: and my people has loved to have it thus: and what will ye do for the future.

Brenton's LXX

Crossman

Crossman: I think your spot on about this Goddess of Diversity and Multiculturalism. She is just one aspect of the Whore of Babylon.
    No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:44