Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yahweh's Truth @ YouTube

Blog Entries

Yahweh's Truth @ YouTube

Yahweh's Truth Weekly @ YouTube

"Yahweh's Truth" is moving to a weekly livestream via YouTube (and radio streaming venues) starting Wednesday, April 3rd, 2019 - this is the thread to bookmark for forthcoming information! Please note this is the ONLY genuine Christian Identity show from the ONLY surviving CJCC pastor.

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

As usual, all Saxon debaters or detractors welcome!

War for Christ!

Re: Yahweh's Truth Weekly

Great news!...Looking forward to it.

Yahweh answers prayer! Hallelujah.

I wish I could send something but I am on a fixed income.

I'll be there, like usual.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Yahweh's Truth #38: Hated of the World (04-03-19)

Hated of the World [2019] begins with a special announcement regarding Arcodeaus before providing the four Biblical definitions of an antichrist. In this episode of "Yahweh's Truth" Pastor Visser showcases his five most controversial sermons and explains several reasons why the enemies of Jesus seek to silence His genuine teachers. Also included are supplementary quotes confirming it's impossible for any Edomite to descend from the tribe of Judah.

MP4 | 2019
    Suggested CPM Sermon: Controversy of Christ (June 26th, 2019)

Yahweh's Truth #39: Jude: Filthy Dreamers (04-10-19)

Jude: Filthy Dreamers [2019] covers the entire epistle of JUDE with supplementary quotes from II Peter II and I Enoch I to dismantle the obviously false "beast of the field" doctrine. Are there false prophets within Christian Identity? This lengthy episode of Yahweh's Truth continues to prove the Bible is "the book of the generations of Adam (Genesis 5:1)" therefore it's impossible for non-covenant people to be universally included within its pages.

MP4 | 2019

Yahweh's Truth #40: Speak We In Christ (04-17-19)

Speak We In Christ [2019] confirms there is a literal written Word that can be used as a spiritual defense against the wiles of the Christ-denier (that oftentimes claims to be our brother).The current state of dual seedline CI is infiltrated by obvious judaisers! This episode of Yahweh's Truth revisits Jesus' parables of the Sower and Tares to prove all butchery of Yahweh's Truth starts by attacking the Bible as God originally preserved it (John 17:17).

MP4 | 2019

Yahweh's Truth #41: Dual Seedline Facts (04-24-19)

Dual Seedline Facts [2019] highlights several false doctrines calling themselves Christian Identity that are completely opposite to the canonized Word and all of history. Is modern Jewry Abraham's seed just because our enemy claims to be in their literature? Can the Devil's literal children ever tell the truth? Are we even allowed to "entangle ourselves" within current events? This episode of Yahweh's Truth exposes several jews claiming to be Visser's CI.

MP4 | 2019

Yahweh's Truth #42: Who Is My Neighbor? (05-15-19)

Who Is My Neighbor? [2019] explores Yahshua's Parable of the Good Samaritan from Luke's Gospel to confirm the enemies of Christ have no problem bearing false witness to call the righteous "mixed" or devil-possessed. Redefining words is an obvious ploy of Satan! This continuing episode of Yahweh's Truth resumes sounding the alarm against several antichrists attempting to steal from Dr. Wickstrom and speak for Covenant People's Ministry.

MP4 | 2019

Yahweh's Truth #43: Hermas II (Commands) #4 (05-22-19)

Hermas II (Commands) #4 [2019] supplies the listener several quotes from the shepherd's Mandates and Similitudes to concrete what has been covered thus far in CPM's long-running audio series covering Hermas II. This lengthy episode of Yahweh's Truth continues our bi-annual Gnostic series starting around 45 minutes into the livestream and assuredly provides further coverage on the fourth commandment of the Shepherd of Hermas.

MP4 | 2019