Thread: ((Media)) now blaming Islamic attacks on mental illness, social awkwardness etc...

Angry ((Media)) now blaming Islamic attacks on mental illness, social awkwardness etc...

Seems they have found a way to hide all these ongoing attacks. Even if they are not Islamic terrorists they are still imported trash!

This guy was not a native Canadian.

Iranian muslim extremist!

- media angle... he hated women because they were not interested in him. They really tried hard with this one.. It's difficult to find the fact he was a foreign muslim despite a possibly indeterminate name!

Very light sentance for deliberately mowing down and killing 3 boys
    . Would a white person be given such a weak sentance I wonder...
    - media angle... it was drink driving to blame!

There are many more examples. I will add them if I find time.

- media spin: Black muslim stears into crowd on quiet road in the middle of London.
    "Not terror related. Just bad driving."

So if you are wondering why muslim terror attacks have dried up... It's because the media will use any angle other than their crackpot false god. In the UK the police will back them up!

Blog Entries

Re: ((Media)) now blaming Islamic attacks on mental illness, social awkwardness etc..

My opinion in not meant to sound superstitious or Catholic Pharisaical. Christianity is a good point of view. The more narcissistic and self centered our racial kinsmen become; No matter the number. The harder it is for the normal people to represent civilization..
    Get info on Narcissism in detail.

Re: ((Media)) now blaming Islamic attacks on mental illness, social awkwardness etc..

Governments, Courts, Media, etc are run by the beast system so its no surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Governments, Courts, Media, etc are run by the beast system so its no surprise.
    Yes, you are right. But it is good to use sources like this to show our own how biased they are.

Blog Entries

so true. Wise perspective. Christian view points between fellow brothers avail much.

Blog Entries

Some thoughts about harassment, exhortation ect..of USA citizens abroad. The government thinks its social awkwardness, mental illness ect

To me. MY interpretation of life here in the USA without overseas crime being enforced and chased after by the state department. Clearly if you travel around areas of the USA where non whites run the social affairs. You as a white man or woman are very likely victims of harassment, exhortation, stalking, physical crime.(without foreigners being included in the narrative)Without a single terror attack from overseas attack being considered.
    The mental health community will never endorse segregation to protect white people. The narrative that oh your old and young people coup because they are energetic and loud is a flat out lie.