Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: False Doctrines

Re: False Doctrines

30 views by Google bots, it's over I tell you.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

On top of Paul was unmarried, the jew is Abraham's seed and your brother Edom, Joe November/Eli James also claims non-whites are Israelites:

I have yet to see ONE THING this disgusting jew claims to NOT be complete fiction or a scriptural impossibility.

Prove that nonsense. More blatant universalism from fake CI, just what we needed.

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    just what we needed...
    Correct. It falls to me to prove the Bible teaches opposite and be even more hated for it by my own race.

Nothing is coincidental, all is by demonic design.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    On top of Paul was unmarried, the jew is Abraham's seed and your brother Edom, Joe November/Eli James also claims non-whites are Israelites:

I have yet to see ONE THING this disgusting jew claims to NOT be complete fiction or a scriptural impossibility.

Prove that nonsense. More blatant universalism from fake CI, just what we needed.
    You don't understand, Joe November is such a threat to the jew because he attacks the Saxon Bible as fiction nonstop, gets our race to believe the Jewish Almanac over scripture and allows women to preach that he had to violate Yahweh's Law and bear false witness/change his name.

Oh, wait -- nevermind. This lying SOS is a jew's wet dream, as we've always proven (not just claimed).
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by PHILnBOAZ View Post
    Paul was w/o a wife or children and his writings make a huge portion of the KJV.
    So then why does Paul mention his wife in 1 Corinthians 9:5? Do tell.
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post

So then why does Paul mention his wife in 1 Corinthians 9:5? Do tell.
    You have to wonder how much of their backwards nonsense is intentional and how much is willful ignorance.

Being that Phil and Eli are unmarried without children and banned from the priesthood it's obvious in their cases, but others? Why teach opposite of what the Bible says?

Do they think they'll actually win against the educated or just that we won't call them on their bullsh*t?

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    You have to wonder how much of their backwards nonsense is intentional and how much is willful ignorance.

Being that Phil and Eli are unmarried without children and banned from the priesthood it's obvious in their cases, but others? Why teach opposite of what the Bible says?

Do they think they'll actually win against the educated or just that we won't call them on their bullsh*t?
    Eli is an obvious deceiver but in Phil's defense I'd say he's heard that Paul was unmarried as many times as we have and assumed it was truth. Repetition is the key to deception.

Brother Phillip has some videos @

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL7...lnr3gitEWGjRww

Give the man a chance, my instincts tell me he's sincere.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
    Give the man a chance, my instincts tell me he's sincere.
    OK. Let me just add it was the apostle Paul that lists "forbidding to marry" as a doctrine of devils in I Timothy 4:3.

It's highly doubtful an unmarried man would teach that.

Not gonna lie. I thought Paul was unmarried myself until you guys talked about it here. My thought on the subject was Apostles were different from Pastors because they didn't have a congregation they went out and spread the gospel, etc. I don't claim to know everything (I know I don't), but I do praise God for this ministry and bringing me out of false doctrines and bringing me to things I didn't realize or understand.

If the Messiah's Name isn't Jesus because "the letter J wasn't around then" how can it be Yahshua (or Yahweh) when the letter Y was the LAST letter added to the English alphabet?

https://www.etymonline.com/word/j
    https://www.etymonline.com/word/y

It must take a genius to see and understand.