Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: False Doctrines

Re: False Doctrines

I think I need to extend the verse from Deuteronomy…

Deuteronomy 23:7-8
    7 Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land. 8 The children that are begotten of them shall enter into the congregation of the LORD in their third generation.

We see here the third generation can enter in. I believe Solomon’s Egyptian wife didn’t worship Yahweh and that’s the reason she’s counted as one of his strange wives whereas the Egyptian women Hagar and Aseneth did worship Yahweh…

Here’s something I found interesting from Aseneth from Wiki

“Genesis records nothing more about Asenath, but her story is elaborated in the apocryphal narrative Joseph and Aseneth. There, she is a virgin who rejects several worthy suitors in favor of Joseph, but Joseph will not have a pagan for a wife. She locks herself in a tower and rejects her idolatry in favor of Joseph's God, Yahweh, and receives a visit from an angel who accepts her conversion. A ritual involving a honeycomb follows. Bees cover her and sting her lips to remove the false prayers to the pagan gods of her past. Joseph now consents to marry her. They have two sons Manasseh and Ephraim.”

Now, obviously the verse above says that Edomites and Egyptians can enter in in the third generation… Did any Edomite’s enter in? I’m not sure, but because of the many things Edom did its more than likely none of them did. Obviously though, some Egyptians entered in and worshiped Yahweh.

When the letter J was "invented" it was specifically to carry the "I" sound of Christ's Name from the Greek.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/j/

Therefore, when we call Him Jesus it is the most accurate pronunciation of His Name known to man:

Both I and J were used interchangeably by scribes to express the sound of both the vowel and the consonant. It wasn’t until 1524 when Gian Giorgio Trissino, an Italian Renaissance grammarian known as the father of the letter J, made a clear distinction between the two sounds. Trissino’s contribution is important because once he distinguished the soft J sound, as in “jam” (probably a loan sound), he was able to identify the Greek “Iesus” a translation of the Hebrew “Yeshua,” as the Modern English “Jesus.” Thus the current phoneme for J was born. It always goes back to Jesus.

Two contradictory statements by jews (whole-heartedly trusted amongst fake CI):

a) 1925 Jewish Encyclopedia "Edom is in modern Jewry."

b) 1980 Jewish Almanac "Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a Jew or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew."
    What is more disturbing, the fact our people blindly trust the jew (a) or their insistence on making them Abraham's seed when their own sources claim they're not (b)?
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

a) 1925 Jewish Encyclopedia "Edom is in modern Jewry."

b) 1980 Jewish Almanac "Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a Jew or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew."
    Both quotes are fabrications that don't exist in the original publications. Look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    This is an incomplete list of false doctrines in CI. I will continue to add and will also add the false doctrines from mainstream Christianity.

Study each one out for yourself to show yourself approved.

1. Unforgivable sin is race mixing
    -False, scripture clearly says the unforgivable sin is believing Jesus used a satanic spirit to do his miracles.

2. His name is not Jesus
    -The name of JESUS is the name we are saved by. Our Bibles say Jesus, not some Hebrew name. The New Testament was NEVER written in Hebrew and those who claim to use the Hebrew name have a plethora of different ones with different vowels etc. If you don't know Jesus you don't know God.

3. Jesus refers to or means zeus
    -This is another obvious false doctrine. The name Jesus has nothing to do with the false god zeus. The enemy uses these tactics to bring you away from Jesus.

4. The Bible has many mistakes/mistranslations
    -There are no mistranslations/mistakes in the KJV. People believe this because they themselves misinterpret scripture. Yahweh has preserved his WORD. Also, telling nonbelievers there’s all these errors in scripture just gives them more reasons not to believe.

5. Goats are nonwhite
    -False, Goats refer to Whites who won’t be in the Kingdom.

6. Edomites are serpent seed
    -False, scripture speaks of Edom being our brother. Esau was Jacob's brother. One thing he did wrong among many was marry women who didn't worship Yahweh, but that didn't mean they weren't White. Edomites aren’t the seed of Satan. Now some could have mixed with jews, but in general Edomites are White. Some could have also converted to judiasm, but that doesn't mean they're not White.

On a side note, there are the literal children of Satan/Cain and there are those who worship him but are not of his literal line.

7. Hate your brother/enemy
    -Jesus says to love our brothers/enemies...

9. Baptism is a ritual
    -False, if this was true then John wouldn’t have been baptizing people and Jesus wouldn’t have been baptized…The Bible clearly tells us to get baptized.

10. Satan/Satanic spirits don’t exist
    -False, Satan and satanic spirits do exist. On a personal note, I’ve been physically attacked by demonic entities.

11. All Whites are saved
    -False, if you don’t repent, be baptized, believe in Jesus, follow him etc. you won’t be saved.

12. Nonwhites come from fallen angels
    -False, God created nonwhites whether you like it or not. No they don’t have salvation but Yahweh does have a purpose for them.

13. LORD means baal
    -LORD doesn’t mean baal…Baal can mean lord though depending how it’s used. Plus, scripture says Jesus is Lord of lords.

14. Amen refers to Egyptian god ahmen ra
    -False, Amen doesn’t refer to an Egyptian god and if it did it wouldn’t have been used in the Bible.

15. God refers to Gad
    -Another lie. Our God is the God of gods.

16. Exterminationist doctrine/It’s not murder to kill nonwhites/committing crimes, etc.
    -This of course is false. Doing these things is committing sin.

17. Angels don’t have wings
    -Scripture clearly says they have wings

18. Nonwhites will be in the Kingdom
    -False, salvation is only for the White race (Israelites and Adamites). Nonwhites don’t have the breath of life, but they can worship God though and they should especially worship him if they’re in our lands because if not then our people go out and worship their pagan gods.

19. USA is New Jerusalem
    -False, New Jerusalem comes from Heaven as stated in the Bible. The USA is far worse than Sodom and Gomorrah so it wouldn't be considered New Jerusalem.

21. Most of Revelation has been fulfilled
    -Revelation is a timeline. You have the 7 years (that start with the first Seal) followed by 1000 year reign, and then Satan is loosed for a season. Clearly none of this has happened yet.

22. Its ok to use vile language
    -This of course is false. There are many verses in the Bible that go against using vile language.

23. All Israel is saved
    -Now I know in Romans it says all Israel shall be saved, but some use this verse and claim that it doesn't matter what you do because if you're Israel you'll be saved, but
    if you don’t believe in Jesus, repent, follow him to the end, etc you won’t be in the Kingdom.

24. Modern Jewry is the tribe of Judah
    -False, modern Jewry is the Synagogue of Satan.

25. Isaac’s sons means Saxons
    -False, it never meant that. Of course generations later some became known as Saxons.

27. Baptism is when a child is born of the womb
    -False, baptism is being fully submerged in water. If this was true John wouldn’t have baptized people, Jesus wouldn’t have been baptized, and everyone who has done it since didn’t have too.

28. Polygamy is ok
    -Polygamy was allowed in the Old Testament among regular people, not those who were Kings and Priests. The New Covenant forbids it.

29. No such thing as hell, lake of fire, eternal punishment, etc
    -False, it’s real and isn’t just for the fallen angels.

30. Women can be Pastors or hold Authority over men
    -False, women are not to be Pastors or have authority over men

31. Pastors and leaders can be wifeless and childless
    -False, they are to be married to ONE wife with children otherwise how can they rule over a congregation etc.

32. Pastors and leaders can have multiple wives or have been married more than once
    -False, they are to have ONE wife

33. Beast of the field are nonwhites.
    -False, the Bible is the book of the White race (Israelites/Adamites) and doesn't mention nonwhites at all. Examples would be Jonah 3:8, Ecc 3:21, 2 Peter 2:12-14 etc.
    8. No such thing as the trinity...
    -False, 1 John 5:7 and Matthew 28:19 prove there is a trinity
    Last edited by Erik; 10-13-2019 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    This is an incomplete list of false doctrines in CI. I will continue to add and will also add the false doctrines from mainstream Christianity.

Study each one out for yourself to show yourself approved.

1. Unforgivable sin is race mixing
    -False, scripture clearly says the unforgivable sin is believing Jesus used a satanic spirit to do his miracles.

2. His name is not Jesus
    -The name of JESUS is the name we are saved by. Our Bibles say Jesus, not some Hebrew name. The New Testament was NEVER written in Hebrew and those who claim to use the Hebrew name have a plethora of different ones with different vowels etc. If you don't know Jesus you don't know God.

3. Jesus refers to or means zeus
    -This is another obvious false doctrine. The name Jesus has nothing to do with the false god zeus. The enemy uses these tactics to bring you away from Jesus.

4. The Bible has many mistakes/mistranslations
    -There are no mistranslations/mistakes in the KJV. People believe this because they themselves misinterpret scripture. Yahweh has preserved his WORD. Also, telling nonbelievers there’s all these errors in scripture just gives them more reasons not to believe.

5. Goats are nonwhite
    -False, Goats refer to Whites who won’t be in the Kingdom.

6. Edomites are serpent seed
    -False, scripture speaks of Edom being our brother. Esau was Jacob's brother. One thing he did wrong among many was marry women who didn't worship Yahweh, but that didn't mean they weren't White. Edomites aren’t the seed of Satan. Now some could have mixed with jews, but in general Edomites are White. Some could have also converted to judiasm, but that doesn't mean they're not White.

On a side note, there are the literal children of Satan/Cain and there are those who worship him but are not of his literal line.

7. Hate your brother/enemy
    -Jesus says to love our brothers/enemies...

8. No such thing as the trinity...
    -False, 1 John 5:7 and Matthew 28:19 prove there is a trinity

9. Baptism is a ritual
    -False, if this was true then John wouldn’t have been baptizing people and Jesus wouldn’t have been baptized…The Bible clearly tells us to get baptized.

10. Satan/Satanic spirits don’t exist
    -False, Satan and satanic spirits do exist. On a personal note, I’ve been physically attacked by demonic entities.

11. All Whites are saved
    -False, if you don’t repent, be baptized, believe in Jesus, follow him etc. you won’t be saved.

12. Nonwhites come from fallen angels
    -False, God created nonwhites whether you like it or not. No they don’t have salvation but Yahweh does have a purpose for them.

13. LORD means baal
    -LORD doesn’t mean baal…Baal can mean lord though depending how it’s used. Plus, scripture says Jesus is Lord of lords.

14. Amen refers to Egyptian god ahmen ra
    -False, Amen doesn’t refer to an Egyptian god and if it did it wouldn’t have been used in the Bible.

15. God refers to Gad
    -Another lie. Our God is the God of gods.

16. Exterminationist doctrine/It’s not murder to kill nonwhites/committing crimes, etc.
    -This of course is false. Doing these things is committing sin.

17. Angels don’t have wings
    -Scripture clearly says they have wings

18. Nonwhites will be in the Kingdom
    -False, salvation is only for the White race (Israelites and Adamites). Nonwhites don’t have the breath of life, but they can worship God though and they should especially worship him if they’re in our lands because if not then our people go out and worship their pagan gods.

19. USA is New Jerusalem
    -False, New Jerusalem comes from Heaven as stated in the Bible. The USA is far worse than Sodom and Gomorrah so it wouldn't be considered New Jerusalem.

21. Most of Revelation has been fulfilled
    -Revelation is a timeline. You have the 7 years (that start with the first Seal) followed by 1000 year reign, and then Satan is loosed for a season. Clearly none of this has happened yet.

22. Its ok to use vile language
    -This of course is false. There are many verses in the Bible that go against using vile language.

23. All Israel is saved
    -Now I know in Romans it says all Israel shall be saved, but some use this verse and claim that it doesn't matter what you do because if you're Israel you'll be saved, but
    if you don’t believe in Jesus, repent, follow him to the end, etc you won’t be in the Kingdom.

24. Modern Jewry is the tribe of Judah
    -False, modern Jewry is the Synagogue of Satan.

25. Isaac’s sons means Saxons
    -False, it never meant that. Of course generations later some became known as Saxons.

27. Baptism is when a child is born of the womb
    -False, baptism is being fully submerged in water. If this was true John wouldn’t have baptized people, Jesus wouldn’t have been baptized, and everyone who has done it since didn’t have too.

28. Polygamy is ok
    -Polygamy was allowed in the Old Testament among regular people, not those who were Kings and Priests. The New Covenant forbids it.

29. No such thing as hell, lake of fire, eternal punishment, etc
    -False, it’s real and isn’t just for the fallen angels.

30. Women can be Pastors or hold Authority over men
    -False, women are not to be Pastors or have authority over men

31. Pastors and leaders can be wifeless and childless
    -False, they are to be married to ONE wife with children otherwise how can they rule over a congregation etc.

32. Pastors and leaders can have multiple wives or have been married more than once
    -False, they are to have ONE wife

33. Beast of the field are nonwhites.
    -False, the Bible is the book of the White race (Israelites/Adamites) and doesn't mention nonwhites at all. Examples would be Jonah 3:8, Ecc 3:21, 2 Peter 2:12-14 etc.
    34. Israel is not a land mass.
    -False, Israel was not only a people but also a land mass. Ex. Genesis 15:18 Genesis 17:7-8 , 1 Samuel 13:19, Ezekiel 12:19, Ezekiel 33:24