I think I need to extend the verse from Deuteronomy…

Deuteronomy 23:7-8
7 Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land. 8 The children that are begotten of them shall enter into the congregation of the LORD in their third generation.

We see here the third generation can enter in. I believe Solomon’s Egyptian wife didn’t worship Yahweh and that’s the reason she’s counted as one of his strange wives whereas the Egyptian women Hagar and Aseneth did worship Yahweh…

Here’s something I found interesting from Aseneth from Wiki

“Genesis records nothing more about Asenath, but her story is elaborated in the apocryphal narrative Joseph and Aseneth. There, she is a virgin who rejects several worthy suitors in favor of Joseph, but Joseph will not have a pagan for a wife. She locks herself in a tower and rejects her idolatry in favor of Joseph's God, Yahweh, and receives a visit from an angel who accepts her conversion. A ritual involving a honeycomb follows. Bees cover her and sting her lips to remove the false prayers to the pagan gods of her past. Joseph now consents to marry her. They have two sons Manasseh and Ephraim.”

Now, obviously the verse above says that Edomites and Egyptians can enter in in the third generation… Did any Edomite’s enter in? I’m not sure, but because of the many things Edom did its more than likely none of them did. Obviously though, some Egyptians entered in and worshiped Yahweh.