Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: False Doctrines

Re: False Doctrines

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    To put things in perspective just compile a list of the scripturally proven doctrines found in CI.

It's a lot of "Who shot John?"
    My whole purpose was to get people familiar with the false doctrines being taught out there. Whether they believe in some of these (with the hope being they come out of them) or haven't heard of any of them. In the future, I will add Bible verses to each to support what I said, but for now just compiling a list and giving a reason why it's false.

Anyway, I encourage people to listen to Pastor Vissers sermons because he goes in depth on many of them and of course people should study them out on their own to show themselves approved.

Of course Jews are edom and are of the serpents seed. It's called dual seedline for a reason.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Of course Jews are edom and are of the serpents seed. It's called dual seedline for a reason.
    You've repeated this lie like it's fact several times -- your welcome to prove your obviously false doctrine with any and all (jewish) sources that exist here.

Dual seedline has NEVER accepted jewish quotes over the Saxon Bible and the "jews" only claim to be our brother Esau in their lying periodicals, there is not a single Bible quote that says this. Not one single CI preacher has ever taught this before Wacky Wickstrom and his rabbi tool Joe November started telling our people to trust the kike's jewish Almanacs and Encyclopedias. It seems you steadfastly trust the lying kike over Caucasian cannon.

Here's the source of the jewish tripe you have more faith in than our Bible:

The 1984 Jewish Almanac says; "Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a 'Jew' or to call a contemporary Jew an 'Israelite' or a 'Hebrew."

Edom is the eternal enemy of Israel and Judah. Encyclopedia Judaica 1971, 6, column 379

The Jewish religion is from the Pharisees. The Talmud is the most important member of that literature. Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, Volume 8, page 474

“from then on [Edomites] constituted a part of the jewish people, Herod being one of their descendants”, The Standard Jewish Encyclopedia, 1966 Doubleday & Company, Inc , Garden City, New York, Pg. 592.

· why does the jewish encyclopedia mention that "edom is in modern jewry"? that is their own writings not the klan! why the kkk reference and where is your proof? "EDOM IS IN MODERN JEWRY." The Jewish Ency. 1925 Ed., Vol. 5, Pg. 41.

· the [non-Israelite] Edomites became a section of the Jewish people. "EDOM," Encyclopaedia Judaica (Jerusalem, Israel: Encyclopaedia Judaica Company, 1971) Vol. 6, p. 378

· They [the non-Israelite Edomites] were then incorporated with the Jewish nation…. "EDOM, IDUMEA," The Jewish Encyclopedia (New York & London: Funk and Wagnalls Company, 1904) Vol. V, p. 41

· …from then on they [the non-Israelite Edomites] constituted a part of the Jewish people, Herod [King of Judea] being one of their descendants. "EDOM (Idumea)," The New Standard Jewish Encyclopedia (Garden City, NY: Doubleday & Company, Inc., 1977) p. 589

· …they [the Edomites] were hereafter no other than [non-Israelite] Jews. Flavius Josephus, The Antiquities of the Jews (Grand Rapids, MI: Dregel Publications, 1960) Book XIII, Chapter IX, Verse 1, p. 279
    We have a judaiser among us, folks.
    The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my fathers house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime. (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    We have a judaiser among us, folks.
    Disclaimer: We don't trust what Jews say here.

Well if Jews aren't the other seedline who is?

Brother, the jews are a totally different line. Yes, jews could have mixed with a few Edomites, but that doesn't mean they're all jews.

Aside from the jews, pure Edomites, Moabites, Ammonites, etc are still in existence because there's still prophesy to be fulfilled.

If an Israelite has a baby with a jew would that baby still be an Israelite? No, because it would be of the serpent seedline, so claiming that Edom are the jews means they don't exist anymore when scripture clearly says from multiple prophets that Edom still has prophesy to fulfill.

Well if Jews aren't the other seedline who is?
    Not Jacob/Israel's racial twin brother, perhaps?

Dual seedline has always taught they descended from Cain, not father Isaac.

If you want to consider the kike your brother based on their own lies, feel free.
    The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my fathers house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime. (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    Disclaimer: We don't trust what Jews say here.
    Trust their behavior then. If the Jews aren't the children of the devil who is? Oh and the story of Jacob and essau is largely metaphorical you know.

Some of the 'Jews' are of Esau, and some of the 'Jews' are Esau's mixed Canaanite progeny -

"dogs" like Herod that wily "fox" as Christ called him !

Some "Jews" were actually still of Judah, His "sheep" who heard His voice and followed Him !

Any of His Judean sheep still resident there, probably call themselves "Christian" today !

Esau has thrown in his lot with the "children of seth/confusion" (N.B. lowercase "s")

Trust their behavior then. If the Jews aren't the children of the devil who is?
    Both Esau and Jacob were the twin children of Issac and Rebekah, not Satan.

It's racially impossible for any modern "jew" to be of Esau/Edom.

Oh and the story of Jacob and essau is largely metaphorical you know.
    No, it isn't and the "jews are Edomites" belief comes solely from jewish sources. Feel free to disprove that.

Congratulations in having more trust in jewish quotes than our Holy Bible.