Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: False Doctrines

Re: False Doctrines

40. Just being White and physically born in this world means you’re born again/born from above, etc.

-False. I think many struggle to understand the born again/born from above concept. It’s basically a difference between the flesh and Spirit. Being born in the flesh is only the first step. Now, obviously the generations of Adam each have a spirit. Since the next age is the spiritual age the only ones who will be in it are those who have a Spirit (the White race). Each of us will either be in the Kingdom or thrown in the lake of fire with Satan, Nephilim, the angels that fell, etc. Now, that Spirit can either be led by God or Satan. The Bible says we have to get rid of the old sinful man. That is the man that lives in the flesh and does the works of the flesh. The new man does works of the Spirit. Having God impart his Spirit in us is what separates us from nonbelievers.

On a side note: Obviously, God knew us from before the foundation of the Earth and he predestined those which will be in the Kingdom. Those who are chosen will be the ones that God imparts his Spirit with.

Blog Entries

Paul was w/o a wife or children and his writings make a huge portion of the KJV.

Quote Originally Posted by PHILnBOAZ View Post
    Paul was w/o a wife or children and his writings make a huge portion of the KJV.
    ...and this somehow disannuls his many commandments found in our New Testament concerning requirements for preachers how?
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by PHILnBOAZ View Post
    Paul was w/o a wife...
    Prove that nonsense from the Bible. You sound just like that unmarried liar Eli James/Joe November.

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    You sound just like that unmarried liar Eli James/Joe November.
    lol. I doubt the current state of infiltrated (non-CJCC/AN) CI will ever accept genuine doctrine nor our Saxon Bible over the lying jewish Almanac.

Our people deserve no more than the lies they support.

Falsehood:

Quote Originally Posted by Eli James
    It would be ironic that an unmarried man (Paul) should be the one to found the various bishoprics.
    Truth:

Paul never once claimed he was unmarried without children in any of his writings ever. He claimed to be celibate while traveling which is the Law of Moses (which also says preachers must be married with children in Leviticus 21:13).

Feel free to disprove that.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

You know you preached truth when they attack the messenger because the message is flawless:

https://fakechristiainnaustralia.org...meless-bishop/

"I got emails, yo. Just trust me" Now THAT sounds like Ray Bozo.
    Last edited by admin; 03-20-2020 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Edited link to direct away from ZOG trap
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    You know you preached truth when they attack the messenger because the message is flawless:

https://fakechristianinaustralia.org...meless-bishop/

"I got emails, yo. Just trust me" Now THAT sounds like Ray Bozo.
    I expect homosexuals to attack me but the most disturbing lie in that smearpiece is:

Ray Bunzow, a Christian Identity pastor, experienced this curious phenomenon after he inherited the late Pastor James Wickstrom’s ministry, which Visser insisted had been bequeathed to him. Bunzow documents his hassles with Visser in this video.
    Dr. Wickstrom died homeless and broke with nothing to give anybody, including his own child. If this anonymous clown means most inbred rednecks wanted another idiot to lie to them and would rather listen to Biblically-forbidden slander over scripturally sound doctrine then he's completely correct. I want nothing to do with the people that killed my best friend, then or now. Forget that this unknown Christ-denying Ray Bunzow wannbe is the Biblical definition of ANTICHRIST. We'll just sweep that aside, huh?

But what do I know? I only delivered Dr. Wickstrom's eulogy live on FM Radio, created Arcodeaus, named Yahweh's Truth and did over three hundred shows with him. Everyone that never met him knows better than I, obviously.

It's just the enemy spreading misinformation, nothing to see here -- these are NOT the jews you're looking for.
    Last edited by admin; 03-20-2020 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Edited link to direct away from ZOG trap
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Apparently to the jew MURDER is the new INHERIT.

...so the moral here is no lie about Paul or Visser will change what Yahweh hath preserved in His Word (Matthew 24:35).

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    ...so the moral here is no lie about Paul or Visser will change what Yahweh hath preserved in His Word (Matthew 24:35).
    Amen.

If the biggest scumbag on earth tells us 1 Timothy III requires preachers to be married he'd still be correct. Those without something to gain by twisting scripture fail to see any logic nor would desire to try. Everyone telling our race Paul wasn't married is a blatant liar that shouldn't be speaking in the first place, what's that tell you?

Wouldn't just obeying scripture be easier than bearing false witness overall?