Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: False Doctrines

Re: False Doctrines

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Trust their behavior then. If the Jews aren't the children of the devil who is? Oh and the story of Jacob and essau is largely metaphorical you know.
    Just wow. The Bible is a metaphor but you blindly accept the Jew Encyclopedia.

I'm speechless, truly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    Just wow. The Bible is a metaphor but you blindly accept the Jew Encyclopedia.

I'm speechless, truly.
    I am not intelligent and will not pretend to be. In my experience. Politics and religion is a form of character enrichment. folks who are without family and friends see things differently than those who do not. The best answer is secular in nature.

If you are happy and fulfilled;; the interpretation of the Jews is very very different.. Biblical answer to me; Jesus said treat others as yourself. Guys look around we are being overrun by savages who will never accept us. Jesus would want me to respect the IQ of people better than myself and the mighty be respectful of those of lower IQ.

I'm trying to understand. If the story is a metaphor how can anybody be Esau or Jacob?

The prophecy is that "the elder shall serve the younger" and we're in servitude to the jews.

Then how does this belief not teach "the jews are God's chosen?" Please explain.
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Of course Jews are edom and are of the serpents seed. It's called dual seedline for a reason.
    Kind after Kind” remember.
    Any mixture of wheat and tares is not wheat !

The “Synagogue of Satando make proselytes of the wheat, but any of Isaac, (Jacob or Esau),
    who sell themselves out to the Anti-Christ “Synagogue of Satan” will get their just reward.
    Any mixed progeny of that sell-out will never be wheat again, ever !

The same goes for all of Seth – any mixed progeny will actually be “children of seth/confusion” spelt with a lowercase s (see Strong’s).
    Last edited by Michael; 01-16-2019 at 02:44 PM.

Blog Entries

This is an incomplete list of false doctrines in CI. I will continue to add and will also add the false doctrines from mainstream Christianity.
    Study each one out for yourself to show yourself approved.

[Quote]11. All Whites are saved

23. All Israel is saved
    I have tackled 11 and 23 in particular because it seem over the years I have become somewhat of an authority on them, Still I make no such statement that my work cannot be flawed. But please do not make your argument from the Chritogenea New Testament. In fact I will personally make my argument to The Pastor here that those who would base their argument on the CNT should be brought before the collective group and permanently banned. Since Israel is WHITE I will combine then for the sake of this argument and deal with the "israel" potion.

[QUOTEIIsaiahIsaiah 45:17 (KJV)
    [But] Israel shallved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
    -
    Last edited by Erik; 01-18-2019 at 04:34 PM.

11. All Whites are saved

23. All Israel is saved
    I have tackled 11 and 23 in particular because it seem over the years I have become somewhat of an authority on them, Still I make no such statement that my work cannot be flawed. But please do not make your argument from the Chritogenea New Testament. In fact I will personally make my argument to The Pastor here that those who would base their argument on the CNT should be brought before the collective group and permanently banned. Since Israel is WHITE I will combine then for the sake of this argument and deal with the "israel" potion.

[QUOTEIIsaiahIsaiah 45:17 (KJV)
    [But] Israel shallved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

-
    Brother, I don't own nor have I read the CNT.

Yes, Israelites from each tribe are saved, but I don't believe that accounts for every single individual Israelite.

In the parable of the ten virgins, 5 had oil and 5 didn't and the 5 that didn't weren't allowed in...Does that mean the 5 not allowed in weren't Israelites?
    Last edited by Erik; 01-18-2019 at 04:34 PM.

The bible is written in metaphor, parable and poetry. You can't take it literally. You have to translate it. Oh yes if Germany isn't judah who is?
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Blog Entries

This is but one in a long list of false doctrines in CI. I will continue to add and will also add the false doctrines from mainstream Christianity.

Study each one out for yourself to show yourself approved.

All Israels will be saved
    I have written to expose this so many times I too feel like an authority on this false doctrine. The blasphemy of "All Israel Shall Be Saved"

Isaiah 45:17 (KJV)
    [But] Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation,,,

Had the author of this nonsense began at the beginning of Isaiah he would have first discovered this.

Isaiah 1:9 (KJV)
    Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, [and] we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
    Isaiah 10:21 (KJV)
    The remnant shall return, [even] the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.
    Isaiah 11:16 (KJV)
    And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.
    Isaiah 10:22 (KJV)
    For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, [yet] a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.
    The word "remnant" in all cases means a portion of the whole. Even the New Testament and particularly screams in the face of this blasphemy

Romans 9:27 (KJV)
    Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
    This is nothing more than the resurgence of the blasphemous Immortal Soul doctrine. Nowhere in your King James will you sere those two words standing together. And if in fact the Bible was written, to, for and about Israel alone then why does it say

Ezekiel 18:4 (KJV)
    Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Blog Entries

I personally take issue as to calling Yahweh or Yahshua "Lord".

From Rotherham's Emphsized Bible Hos 2:16-23 And it shall come to pass, in that day, Declareth Yahweh, that she will call me Ishi[=" My husband"], and will not call me any more,. Baali[=" Mine owner"]. :17 So will I take away the names of the Baals, out of her mouth,––and they shall not be called to mind any more, by their name :18 And I will solemnize to them a covenant, in that day, with the wild–beast of the field, and with the bird of the heavens, and the creeping thing of the ground,––and, bow and sword and battle, will I break in pieces out of the land, so will I cause them to lie down, in security. :19 And I will take thee unto myself, unto times age–abiding,––yea I will take thee unto myself, in righteousness and in justice, and in lovingkindness, and in abounding compassion::20 Yea I will take thee unto myself, in faithfulness,––So shalt thou know Yahweh. :21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will respond, Declareth Yahweh, I will respond to the heavens,––and, they, shall respond to the earth; :22 And, the earth, shall respond to the corn, and to the new wine and to the oil,––and, they, shall respond to Jezreel[=" Whom GOD scattereth," "Whom GOD soweth"]. :23 So will I sow her unto me in the land, and will have compassion upon the uncompassionated one[=" Lo–ruhamah"], ––and will say to him who was No–people–of–mine[=to "Lo–ammi"], My people, thou art, and, he, shall say, My God!

Not only does He admonish us from referring to Him as "Lord' but actually enters into a new covenant for not doing so and once again He declares that He will again be our Groom and we His Bride.
    Matt 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.

Blog Entries

I also am a "Sacred Name" believer when it comes to "jesus vs Yahshua". At the time of His birth Hebrew was no longer spoken as the common language tho we all know He was a Hebrew. The area in whence He was born there were several languages in use by the common man. Koine Greek being one but also they spoke Aramaic.
    Aramaic was the common language of the Eastern Mediterranean during and after the Neo-Assyrian, Neo-Babylonian, and Achaemenid Empires (722–330 BC) and remained a common language of the region in the first century AD. In spite of the increasing importance of Greek, the use of Aramaic was also expanding, and it would eventually be dominant among Jews both in the Holy Land and elsewhere in the Middle East around 200 AD[6] and would remain so until the Islamic conquests in the seventh century.[7][8] ...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_of_Jesus
    Now Greek certainly was not the common language of ancient Israel at the end of Genesis. I'm pretty sure it was still Hebrew at that time. The 2nd book of the Holy Bible is "Joshua" which is almost certainly the same as Yah-Shu-ah. Joshua being the anglicized form of Yah-shu-ah. Personally for myself this is one of the definitive "mysteries" of the kingdom to which us, all DSCI believers, belongs. I understand there is much debate about the Sacred Names and that no man has a portal into the Creator's mind. For me Yahshua just feels right.
    Matt 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.