Thread: Subject of interest and study

Blog Entries

Subject of interest and study

Is the fear of nuclear war a obstacle to the rights of independent nation states. Even as far as a tool for bashing the white race and rewarding money mongering muds. The fear overall is so implanted in our minds though decades of mind control propaganda.

In my opinion its globalized open borders propaganda. Peoples minds go blank with fear over the subject. Lets move on and Think about it!!!!!

Blog Entries

Re: Subject of interest and study

The more money people use to communicate with each other = the more government laws, interference with private rights of individual people. The more courts are used by evil men to mess with people who want to live outside big government.

Re: Subject of interest and study

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    Is the fear of nuclear war a obstacle to the rights of independent nation states. Even as far as a tool for bashing the white race and rewarding money mongering muds. The fear overall is so implanted in our minds though decades of mind control propaganda.

In my opinion its globalized open borders propaganda. Peoples minds go blank with fear over the subject. Lets move on and Think about it!!!!!
    I know a lot of people were anxious in the 80s about the possibility of a nuke from Russia using Cuba as a base. Some people even built shelters in their back yards.

Nuclear war is always possible. However this world belongs to yahweh. Satan takes orders from god, although he is a notorious rule breaker! God keeps him in check on the big issues. I don't think nukes will be a factor. The people of god will inherit this land. There will be terrible trials to come. To the point even that people will want to take the mark of the beast because the flesh will crave to have things easy. But when the dust settles the elect will live on. This is no concern to me, it is not a part of gods plans. But as I said already there will be terrible times ahead and we need to think ahead.