Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regrets and Apologies

Blog Entries

Regrets and Apologies

I hate so much the infighting I did here and in DSCI as a whole. I apologize to all those I offended. Let me make one thing perfectly clear. I only apologized to fink for slandering his name. I felt that was my Christian obligation and it was probably an error in my judgment. Let it be said I disagree with his "doctrine" totally and completely. I believe him to be as far away from a Christian as you can be and is probably a jew-infiltrator. If the last part of that comes to light I rescind my apology. I still advocate against him at every opportunity. Anyway if I am back I am pleased to be so. If my entrance was a mistake, then go with Yahshua. If I am still a member, i am glad to be back. I spoke with Pastor in a PM. In Yahshua's Service Phil

Matt 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. :23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; :24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
    Last edited by Erik; 12-19-2018 at 02:12 PM.

Re: Regrets and Apologies

It's nice to see brother's apologize and make amends...I also hate all the infighting as well.

When our brother's or sisters apologize we are supposed to forgive...

Matthew 6:14-15 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

I don't have a problem with you posting here.

Welcome back to the forum Phil.

Blog Entries

I understand the shame of being slow at thinking. Yahweh is in charge. Being protected and loved to much clouds judgement. Bullies is a necessary reality.

Glad to see people getting together instead of bickering for once. I don't know who said what to whom and I don't care.
    We're all Christians here. Let's come together in fellowship.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Phil Said:
    I hate so much the infighting I did here and in DSCI as a whole. I apologize to all those I offended. Let me make one thing perfectly clear. I only apologized to fink for slandering his name. I felt that was my Christian obligation and it was probably an error in my judgment. Let it be said I disagree with his "doctrine" totally and completely. I believe him to be as far away from a Christian as you can be and is probably a jew-infiltrator. If the last part of that comes to light I rescind my apology. I still advocate against him at every opportunity.
    Hey Phil, you start to apologize about your behavior against William Finck for slandering him and then you slander him by calling him a jew-infiltrator. Doesn’t sound like your apology is worth two cents.

Phil said:
    Anyway if I am back I am pleased to be so. If my entrance was a mistake, then go with Yahshua. If I am still a member, i am glad to be back. I spoke with Pastor in a PM. In Yahshua's Service Phil
    Time will tell Phil. Maybe your third rodeo on this forum will be a blessing for you.

Crossman

Mat 11:16-19:

But to what shall I compare this race? It is like children sitting in the markets calling out to others things which say 'We piped for you and you did not dance. We sang dirges and you did not mourn!'

For Iohannes had come neither eating nor drinking, and they say: 'He has a demon!' The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and they say: 'Behold, the man is a glutton and a wine-drinker, a friend of tax-collectors and wrongdoers!' And Wisdom is justified by her works!"
    CNT
    Last edited by Erik; 12-22-2018 at 10:12 AM.

Welcome back, brother Phil.

Of course you're welcome here, Saxon brother. Good to see you.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Blog Entries

To all those who responded with a welcome I say "thanks". To those who doubt my motives I say "wait and see". To those who judge me I say "

John 8:7 (KJV) So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her...(*or him)
    *(added by me)

1 Corinthians 4:3 (KJV) But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
    Someone has also quoted from the CNT. Did you mean the Christogenea New Testament? That would be very telling! It would also mean you support and tithed to an enemy of Yahweh and all we believe. If you want to read another new and dis-jewwed Bible I would suggest the Anointed Standard Translation. A warning, the author is a Preterist and believes all prophecy was fulfilled by 70 ad. Personally I do not believe that tho the author is a very adept Bible scholar. I believe his name is V. Herrell.http://mailto:chrseparatist@netscape.net He was a member of the original CJCC/AN and this was supposedly in the works when Pastor Butler lost the CJCC/AN in a lawsuit brought on behalf of some 1/2 breeds by the Southern Poverty Law Center Morris Dees, Potok and others who would destroy anything of the Aryan Culture. The Order's hit-list was flawed in that it named Morris Dees as their second hit and went ahead with Alan Berg first. All you old-timers know that story. Sadly, Gary Yarbrough of the Order died at the FDX in Florence Co. sometime last year. He was a true Aryan Warrior fighting for an Aryan Homeland and declared war on the USA gov't. They financed the Order by a series of armored car robberies and such. I spoke with Gary's widow Susan while CNN was doing a documentary on The Order and she was laughing saying when they busted Gary he had just jumped off the balcony of a Holiday Inn and so they did not get his store of guns.

Mat 11:16-19:

But to what shall I compare this race? It is like children sitting in the markets calling out to others things which say 'We piped for you and you did not dance. We sang dirges and you did not mourn!'

For Iohannes had come neither eating nor drinking, and they say: 'He has a demon!' The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and they say: 'Behold, the man is a glutton and a wine-drinker, a friend of tax-collectors and wrongdoers!' And Wisdom is justified by her works!" CNT
    In all my days CNT has always been a reference to the Christogenea New Testament. If this is where you seek wisdom, knowledge and enlightenment you should beware. You don't have a clue of the true intent of that writer and his two main allies (Emahiser and Downey) are standing at the gates of Hell. This is also the dual-witness required by Scripture and if that doesn't speak volumes then I don't know what does.
    Last edited by PHILnBOAZ; 01-10-2019 at 07:51 PM.

Welcome to only and original Christian Identity Forum on the internet, white brother.

The CNT is embarrassing jewish trash, very few would debate that.
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Divide and conquer is our enemies tactic. Ignore the time wasters and don't let them draw you in.