Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regrets and Apologies

Re: Regrets and Apologies

Quote Originally Posted by PHILnBOAZ View Post
    They financed the Order by a series of armored car robberies and such.
    For anyone wondering we don't condone committing crimes...There's a difference between protecting yourself and going out committing crimes, such as robbery etc. Just have to read the Bible to know thou shalt not steal, etc.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeliever View Post
    Divide and conquer is our enemies tactic. Ignore the time wasters and don't let them draw you in.
    well said brother. Long prayers and public charity is just showing off .

Blog Entries

I agree wholeheartedly. As a former career criminal I was easily led astray by carnal things and thoughts. it was Yahshua Himself who came to me in a state run dungeon and shined His Glorious Light upon me. Not only that but He appeared to me and I saw Him there! It was a defining moment in my life. To anyone who has shared a similar experience you know what I am saying. To those who haven't drop to your knees and ask Him in all sincerity and with a clean heart and He too will appear before you to let you know how truly worthy you are. That';s all I have to say about that!

Quote Originally Posted by PHILnBOAZ View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly. As a former career criminal I was easily led astray by carnal things and thoughts. it was Yahshua Himself who came to me in a state run dungeon and shined His Glorious Light upon me. Not only that but He appeared to me and I saw Him there! It was a defining moment in my life. To anyone who has shared a similar experience you know what I am saying. To those who haven't drop to your knees and ask Him in all sincerity and with a clean heart and He too will appear before you to let you know how truly worthy you are. That';s all I have to say about that!
    I only found god through a depressive breakdown. God has to put traps on our path so we follow him. Chastise is the word! God bless, I bet you have an interesting story. I don't think I have ever met someone that was once a 'career criminal'. See all that time staring at four blank walls and you picked up a bible. In the long run that is a win!