Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh a fraud

Brett Kavanaugh a fraud

Kavanaugh Sides With Supreme Court Liberals In Planned Parenthood Funding Fight

The Supreme Court on Monday rejected appeals by Louisiana and Kansas to block funding for Planned Parenthood, backing two lower court opinions that said that states which cut Medicaid contracts with affiliates of the organization are in violation of federal law.

Notably siding with the court's liberals was Justice Brett Kavanaugh - whose nomination to the USSC was vehemently opposed by Planned Parenthood, which claimed he would "automatically" overturn Roe v. Wade - the landmark Supreme Court case which legalized abortion.

Chief Justice John Roberts also sided with Planned Parenthood, while three conservative justices, Neil Gorsuch, Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito dissented from the decision by the nine-member court, who said that the appeals should have been heard.

Kavanaugh called Roe v. Wade "settled law" during an August meeting with GOP Sen. Susan Collins of Maine amid his confirmation process - echoing what Justice Roberts said at his nomination hearing.

After Louisiana and Kansas announced the funding cuts, Planned Parenthood affiliates in each state sued in federal court along with several patients in order to maintain funding.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-funding-fight

So much for "majority" "conservative" court...

Re: Brett Kavanaugh a fraud

Another reason our people need to get out of the political game...Both sides are controlled by Satan.

We can't vote our way out.

No King but Jesus!!!
    Last edited by Erik; 12-10-2018 at 11:16 PM.

Blog Entries

I remember having a lot of hope that affirmative action would be overturned by the Supreme Court, Somehow voting for Rino Republicans like Bush or Dole; Supreme Count Justice Nominations would be pro white conservatives. Very disappointed about it over a decade ago.

Been there; seen it' done it.

Like to add the anti Christ benefits from the ideas that come from free speech. There is a reason any free speech was available and still is. You are only allowed to express your rights so far.
    Last edited by frey#89; 12-11-2018 at 12:05 AM.

Another reason our people need to get out of the political game...Both sides are controlled by the Satan.
    You cant get out of the politics game ask Randy Weaver how that worked out for him.
    Yay another black pill just what we need.......
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    You cant get out of the politics game ask Randy Weaver how that worked out for him.
    very wise comment

Thanks. Honestly I've been pretty upbeat lately. Aside from this. I don't think we have long to go now. At least I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Not quite sure what you mean with bringing up Randy Weaver...

I basically meant we need to stop voting. Neither party cares about our people. Voting isn't going to change anything. Dems and Repubs are two sides of the same coin.

Things will only change if our people come to Jesus/Yahweh.

Blog Entries

What I interpreted was to get our people to think. We need each others ideas to be seek Yahweh. By ourselves and divided we will end up like Randy Weaver on Ruby Ridge. We can never have to many friends; imperfect as friends are.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Not quite sure what you mean with bringing up Randy Weaver...

I basically meant we need to stop voting. Neither party cares about our people. Voting isn't going to change anything. Dems and Repubs are two sides of the same coin.

Things will only change if our people come to Jesus/Yahweh.
    I was being black pilled and surly actually. The problem with avoiding politics is sometimes it doesn't avoid you.
    We can never have to many friends; imperfect as friends are.
    Agreed we need one another to keep us on the path.

It's a small loss. I wouldn't judge the judge, just yet. But yes the fruits may turn bitter!